Main Menu

65 Feral Lord vs. Fiends in PoV?

Started by Sharzic, December 05, 2005, 02:59:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Essant

Get the biggest lifetap augments you can get from DoN to augment your weapons with.  The power of lifetaps against trash mobs can be amazing.
Elder Essant Le'Fur
70 Vah Shir Beastlord of the Rathe
Brotherhood of the Spider
My Stuff!

Tiroon

Quote from: Sharzic on December 06, 2005, 11:10:03 PM
Nurga = evil, I've went there.... Got lost into a pit.... no likeĀ  :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x

Anyone say Nurga? *Tries to look innocent*

Sorry to hear about your bad experiance but honestly give it another try. :-D

If you have not already done so take a look at the Nurgalopedia.

The basic layout of Nurga is a one-way loop (on the maps displayed in the Nurgalopedia not clearly visible but it's the green, light blue and dark blue spawn points) with some areas branching off the main loop (one big big area has an exit to Droga). The loop is one way because you first drop down a couple of times, then it's up all the way until you get near the zone to FM where you are so high up inside the mountain that you have a last drop back to the level of zone tunnel.

At 65 the red labeled spawns have just started to turn light blue for the lowest mobs. Those are the ones you're after, unless you're after specific drops for the reward quests or want to get a feel for the zone.

To start hunting there invis or fight in, whatever you're more comfortable with. If you decide to fight in you'll do better than last time by taking the long way around, using the drop where "Slave du Jour" is marked on the map. That place is an area free of mobs therefore safe to drop into.

Head for the area off the main loop where the zone out to Droga is, i.e. the tunnel where you can pull from the big room where Taskmaster Huflam has made his home.  The mobs there are light blue but drop fast and will give some XP and reasonable loot. All mobs in tier 4 (yellow spawn points) will come single. Just select a mob, cast a nuke or a slow and it will come single even if it has to run over a dozen colleagues to get to you. You can use Droga zone as a safety exit or a place to go afk. Zoning back to Nurga is no problem unless you go further into Droga and drop down to where the mobs are.

The mobs in tier 5 hit only a bit harder but have quite a bit more HP. The area to start is the one detailled on the last map of the Nurgalopedia. The safe tunnel from Blackguard Thabis' place to the big room leading to Overseers Henxsa, Pruckib and Malam is an excellent starting point and everything on this level can be single pulled, provided you don't pull a roamer when he stands next to a static spawn.
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

Nekokirei

sorry, quick hijack--

(((TI))) Gratz on 65!
Predator Nekokirei
An Officer and
Feral Lady to
Prophets of War -- Stromm

Tiroon

Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

Sharzic

Hey,

Solo'd my first fiend a few weeks ago, btw =)

Not tanking, FoE kiting, but still =)

Don't think I will solo this way, much to long to kill =| =P