Main Menu

Grieg's End

Started by Dakat, January 26, 2004, 09:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raaski Razorclaws

Must have been a pickup zerg for Grieg  :D .

Xarilok

Either that, or he took a wrong turn in the nexus, and ended up in the bazaar.
Venerable Xarilok Loungelizard - 62 Beastlord and Cat-Hater extrordinaire.

Chubaka

Quote from: XarilokEither that, or he took a wrong turn in the nexus, and ended up in the bazaar.

L O L

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Chubaka
65 Beast
Terris Thule

Magelo
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=934088

Felidae

The Rathe we see under 20 most times.  Usually clustered at the entrance.  I will say now, the players I am seeing there, are far less respectful. I've had them walk in and pull the same room I was fighting in which is a new level of disrespect.

Liga

That happened to me last night Felidae.  My response was "hello?" when they showed up in the room I was clearing(just northeast of gate room).  So then they pull the next mob in the room and I reply, "Guess Im invisible and didnt know it."  Nothing was said to me.  So I left.  I was about done anyhow, but in retrospect I should have pull SoL to them and gated.  Oops, didnt see you there either!

Deathclaw

at what level does GE start LB out - currently 67 and still DB, but is it still at 68?

Aneya

Mobs at center were still dark blue at 69.
EQ Aneya 70 Beastlord Tarew Marr
EQ2 Evalin Swashbuckler Mistmoore

Deathclaw

and the ones near the ZI - are they DB at 68?

Nonposter

Had to drop by Greigs yesterday for some beatdown. ZI mobs from DSP are still dk blue to 68. Still need to kill about 8-10 per 1% reg xp (Iksar), pretty much same xp rate 65+ so far.

Dropped by to check kill rate with new pet haste. Was able to keep 20+ spawns down before respawn, and I was not going all out. Before new pet haste, I would be able to keep 15-18 spawns down at the same pace. Can't wait to try new pet and proc on these.
- nonposter

Deathclaw

thank you - please that they are as i plan to aa a bit at 68.

Zyvox.

Entrance mobs are still blue at 68.

Hareldar

levelled through 66-69 soloing here, 68->69 took 3 days of not too much playtime, made 11k or so in vendor trash (gems) . At 69 some mobs turn LB, movd to inner where all the mobs are Db still. 4-6 kills for 1% reg xp there, but seems to drop the same amount of pp/gems pr mob.
The drops of nameds in outer (the sword of insanity, shawl of something and the clr earring) sell for 2k-ish tribute. The rings from inner have so far sold for 2k-4k tribute (for haste  :D ) (all ldon - baz - ssrae gear, 90aa's).
Elder Hareldar McBrowfire
of Venril Sathir

Urgbonk

67 bst here, i finally checked out GE ...started at sd zoneline soloing then when my 70 ranger friend showed up we headed for the 58 ish mobs...im very happy w normal exp here, same as pickup wos teams when i factor in lfg/afk/cr lol.

I got 9% in a few hours of non stop pulling, yeah the dispell sux but if ur gear/resists arent too bad its a great place. Solo i had no problems taking out 2 at a time, 3 if i had to at zl area ( baz/(nice)oow loot, 66 aa, ft16, ~5200hp/238+ on resists self buffed ). i would imagine it would be rougher w lower resists though.
So far for an unflagged bst this is the best solo xp i have found till they change hot zones anyhow (cmon make droga the next hot zone :P )

Urgbonk 67 bst / inny
Urg...ogre bst

Svafnir

I only have 13 AAs and unimpressive gear, and I can tear through the outer mobs like tissue paper.  Mob spells almost never land while fero is up.  This zone is almost too easy for AA exp.  Gets boring.
Svafnir Winterfury
Feral Lord of Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio
MT Server

Vidyne

Yeah.. only thing I need more of is dps to make GE faster...
They already cant kill me.... have no hopes of killing me.

Rarely when one melees  right after another meleed.. i might hit paragon.

Paragon is all the healing i need for GE... with my lifetaps and stunage of warder and dps.