Main Menu

Warder Flurry Issue

Started by Katillone, November 05, 2004, 03:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katillone

Tonight I am in Hollows B with a buddy of mine.  I realize I have yet to see my warder (Hairball - Spirit of Sorsha) flurry with at all this evening.  (I have Warder's Alacrity 2/5 right now)  While he doesnt flurry often, he does flurry a few times a fight most usually.

A bit later, Spirit of Relic wore off, and I observed some flurry messages, all was well.  I recast Relic and I have yet to see another flurry.

The only thing different from usual is that my warder has Speed of Salik (67 ench haste) on him at the moment.

Anyone have any known bugs or glitches regarding this situation?

Katillone Quickpaw
Eclipsing Sojourn
Innoruuk Server

Katillone

Confirmed:

Speed of Salik does indeed block warder flurries.  It has now worn off of my warder and I am seeing flurry messages as per usual.

Might be something for bugging if this is not the intended function of Salik.

Katillone Quickpaw

Sharrien

eewwwwwwww, that's not good.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Tastian

Just tested this out...

[Sat Nov 06 16:58:14 2004] Tastian`s warder executes a FLURRY of attacks on a goblin bone caller!

[Sat Nov 06 16:58:15 2004] Tastian`s warder executes a FLURRY of attacks on a goblin bone caller!

[Sat Nov 06 16:58:18 2004] Tastian`s warder executes a FLURRY of attacks on a goblin bone caller!

That's first mob I fought with SoS on pet hehe.

zumu

may be related to buff order tast, did you try with salik first / salik last in buff order?

Katillone

Tastian's a showoff, or his kitty is better trained :P

I'll try it again and move Salik in a different buff slot, see if that makes a difference.  Maybe I was high or something and dont remember.

hehe

Katillone