Main Menu

Starting New Epic for non Holder of the Epic 1.0

Started by Ganellon D'Alinor, September 16, 2004, 02:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greyseer

Aliveer you have mentioned Harbringers twice now is this confirmed or are ye guessing?

If ye knows something please dont hold back for today i've been in Draniks scar, The Bloodfield and The city of Dranik (or something like that) looking for these damn hides I even came across a mob that did 1500 dd knockback was a messy death.
Greyseer Skullbasher

Greyseer

2 x Perfect Marked Ukun Skin

Drops from Ukun Gutfeaster   in Draniks Scar

Havn't tried the Acid Wash as yet
Greyseer Skullbasher

Ganellon D'Alinor

Quote from: Greyseer

Havn't tried the Acid Wash as yet

Try my friend, try fast pls  :)  :)  :)

Greyseer

2 x Perfect Marked Ukun Skin  - Sorry doesn't work.

Also tried 2 x Brontotherium (never seen them so thought I'd try) also didnt work.

Tried Scuffed Dragorn scales cause I had them also dont work.

I Have found 1 xTanned Ruined Feran Hide it doesn't work with 1 acid wash but when I get another ruined hide I try again.

Found this also Shadowed Discording Hide (Class list most classes Race all) I try when I have another.

I'm trying everything now.
Greyseer Skullbasher

Taijiri

I honestly think that what we are missing is the 'tanning' step.

I've been hunting in GoD the past couple of days, and the only hides that have dropped off the ukun are the "Ukun Hides." The other hides are all coming from OoW, and Rahoul tells us specifically to get hides from 'the strange flesh hounds of Taelosia.

Kherryn

Yes, the text seems to say that the hides need to be tanned first before the acid wash.  I'm not sure on the tanning procedures, but I'd bet you need to tan the hide before washing it.

Gremkin

Elder Gremkin Quickclaw - Wildblood of Stromm (Retired)

Ganellon D'Alinor

MANY THX

Really didn t think to check in a brew barrel

QuoteYou need (2) Ukun Hides, (1) acid wash, the pattern Rahoul gives you, and a regular sewing kit. (Planar sewing kit DOES NOT WORK) Put the 2 ukun hides (unstacked) and the acid wash into a brew barrel and combine. you will get a tanned ukun leather (NO DROP - LORE - MAGIC) put the tanned hide and the pattern into the sewing kit and combine. You will receive tassels. Put the tassels and the adornment in the sewing kit and combine

Greyseer

Ye must have master in brewing for the 2 x hides and acid wash btw.

Cause I tried with 0 brewing and didnt work.

Took me under an hour to get to 100.
Greyseer Skullbasher

Drakh

QuoteVoS Jamond wrote:
QuoteIs this post talking about what you have to do if you DON'T have the original epic?

Tjough that the title was clear enough  YES it is

The Title doesnt make much sence unless you fill in the typo :)

It should read "Starting New Epic for non Holder of the Epic 1.0"[/i]

Personally i would have called it "How to Start Epic 1.5 if you have NOT done 1.0" /shrug

Savage Lord Drakh Darkscale, 69.70 Feral Lord, <Europa> Druzzil Ro
"You don't just go around punching people. You have to say something cool first!"- Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boy Scout.[/color]

Aubre

Can anyone say for sure where the Ukun hides drop? I could only find 1 on a vendor.

Thanks
Predator Aubre Tigre
Wildblood of Mithril Web
Lanys T'vyl Server

Ganellon D'Alinor

Ragnarson

I got one from Vxed trial. I have been farming this trial for all the loot for my friend and I.
-Ragnarson
The Rathe - TWC

Ragnarson

Has anyone gotten passed the tanning and when do we start following the same quest as epic 1.0?
-Ragnarson
The Rathe - TWC

Siodan

i have an Ukan Hide, i got it from KT exp grinding.
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa