Main Menu

Starting New Epic for non Holder of the Epic 1.0

Started by Ganellon D'Alinor, September 16, 2004, 02:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyphen Wilder

Fetid Essence to get brewing up very fast and cheap to 122....

http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_item.php?item=2975&menustr=080030900000

All easily bought in PoK.  Much faster then doing the freebie in abysmal.

Ragnarson

Ok, I did the turn in from the above brewing and tailoring combines and got Decorated Statuette of the Feral. I turned this into Muada and got this text.

[Thu Sep 23 18:46:29 2004] Elder Animist Muada says 'You seem to have created a reputation for yourself. I have heard of you from Dumul himself as he keeps a watch on most beastlords in the lands. I trained him when he was much younger and look how magnificent he has become.  Like some others, I do see that you also have used your knowledge and skills well.  The command of wild spirits is very strong with you.  If you are truly in tune with the airs of spirits, you will likely know that all is not right with the [wild], no matter which path of the beastlord you follow.'

This is the end of the alt quest if you didn't have epic 1.0. Now you follow this thread http://www.beastlords.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3711 GL all and thanks for the info.
-Ragnarson
The Rathe - TWC

Ragnarson

Can this be stickied for those who did not do the epic 1.0 first, please? Thanks in advance.
-Ragnarson
The Rathe - TWC

Orbitz

I am still a little confused about the skins....are the just plain "a ukun hide"?  If so, anyone discover where the best place to get these are?  Thanks for any input.

Osidown

are these brewing and tailoring combines NO FAIL, or is it time to get to work on the trade skills?

- Osidown

Ragnarson

Ukun Hide. I got mine from the Vxed trial, but you maybe able to get them from the Bazaar. I believe you need brewing to 100 and tailoring to 100, but it is no fail. Getting to 100 in both took me about an hour or so.

To make the helm in the next step I believe you need the 100 tailoring.
-Ragnarson
The Rathe - TWC

Eatbugs

Helm appears to be no fail - I suspect these combines are as well.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Fionnah

Both my friend... No fail, but similar to other tradeskilled items (ethereal items in PoP that require 220), this one requires 100 skill to do the combine.
Fionnah Shrekswife
66th Level Beastlady and her Valiant Steed, Donkey.
Final Destiny
Ayonae Ro

Zeragon

When u say Fungal padding from TD are you not realy meaning "Chunk of Dense Fungal Padding" or have I gotten the wrong piece
WILDBLOOD - ZERATOOTH - 70 - BEASTLORD  - BRISTLEBANE

VoS Jamond

~Jamond~

Level 70 Barbarian Beastlord

*Veil of Shadows*

*Luclin Server*

Zeragon

thank god =)

Btw with ukun hide do u guy´s mean just ukun hide or shimmering ukun hide?
WILDBLOOD - ZERATOOTH - 70 - BEASTLORD  - BRISTLEBANE

Soloer

I just  tried this with 2 Ukun hides, got back the "Tanned Ukun Leather" and it will not combine in a Sewing Kit with the Adormments Pattern. So I am thinking that plain old Ukun hides aren't the ones we want.
Soloer - Elder Wildblood, Beastlord of Prexus

Torwren

Hi there :)

Can anyone help me plz , i have got the Tanned Ukun Leather , Adornments Pattern also but for some reaon it wont Combine in a sewing kit just keeps saying You Cannot Combine These Items In This Cantainer Type for some reason..

Any help or suggestion would be helpfull.

Thanks

Ragnarson

Combine them in "a Large sewing kit" not the planar ones.
-Ragnarson
The Rathe - TWC

Torwren