Main Menu

New Epic poll

Started by Fionnah, September 24, 2004, 03:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fionnah

I see the epic and I have to wonder...
Fionnah Shrekswife
66th Level Beastlady and her Valiant Steed, Donkey.
Final Destiny
Ayonae Ro

Man0warr

make an option for h2h or 1hb it doesnt matter they both are the same for us now :p
rathe.Battlesaur Robotindisguise
Legend of Marr - The Rathe

Jkal_Shihar

I'd have to say, I'm with Battlesaur on this. As long as the skills are the same and if weapon A has a better ratio then say weapon B, I'll go with A.
Sides, I would really hate to see this turn into a monk whine cause they didnt get a 2hb.
Animist Jkal Shi`har and tigger
Arch Animist of the Tribunal Server
My Magelo
*still my main since dec. 2001*

Ttony

Before the lower weapon skill caps were removed this would have been an issue. The only issue I see now is that is seems more mobs mitigate 1hb than most other skills. You will have to bag it for CBQ for sure.
Ttony Ttiger
70 Vah Shir Beastlord
Raeign Foraeist
65 Froglok Cleric
Pyin Tupanger
57 Half Elf druid

Eatbugs

I think it's great they made it a 1hb just after kicking our skill caps up.  I like the look of it, too.  :)
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Ukator Iceblood

Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Ttony

CBQ = Cragbeast Queen. Mitigates 1 and 2hb by 50% does not mitigate h2h and you get a 33% bonus for piercing weapons.

Quote from: EatbugsI think it's great they made it a 1hb just after kicking our skill caps up.  I like the look of it, too.  :)

Heh they raised the stat caps because they had already made this a one hand blunt and knew the community would riase all kinds of flak about it being on a minor weapon skill. I am just glad that raising the skills allows a wider choice of weapons for Beastlords without sacrificing DPS.
Ttony Ttiger
70 Vah Shir Beastlord
Raeign Foraeist
65 Froglok Cleric
Pyin Tupanger
57 Half Elf druid

Eatbugs

QuoteHeh they raised the stat caps because they had already made this a one hand blunt and knew the community would riase all kinds of flak about it being on a minor weapon skill.

Dunno about that, you'd have to ask a dev. (Maybe Tastian would know.)  In any case, it's not like they had to increase our skill caps for this - changing one number in the database (1hb to HtH) would have been easier than changing three.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Ukator Iceblood

Yeah we saw the drawing and went nuts:)
Worked out for the best.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Skarx

why not talk about that clicky......

I just dont like it,  the dbl atk and proc is ok on pet for dps but thats is.

My pet never tanks ever unless im soloing and get mutli adds.  the extra hps not gonna help him cause i tank when i solo,  the extra dodgeing not going to help him cause i tank when im soloing,  Over all i think the proc should have been something more usefull to us.. LIke it hitting us instead of the pet.

Or doing something usefull for the group.....IF the proc landed on myself i could see how it would help. I could use the extra dbl attack or avoidiance many of times.. Pet on the other hand,  well make me laugh.
Pink,Lord Skarx - 65 - Beastlord - Luclin

Choppin

What kind of poll is this ? all choices are about the fact its 1hb and if it should be h2h, erm hello thats totally irrelevant now

Was effort / reward worth it ? Being stuck in ME, I can say epic 1.5 will not be able to overcome the bitterness level I reached here
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Deiadrox

Heh, I'm not sure you are even aware that the effect on you pet only lasts one minute, and the refresh time is 10.  I'm not sure about you but I'm eventually going to get too lazy to click it haha.

Firriann

Altho, even if it's only a small DPS increase for a short duration, i'll still use it whenever i dont forget.

Also, that's -only- 1.5 .. theres still the true epic 2.0 to see the outcome of. Even after seeing how impossible 2.0 will be for me, considering not being in a raiding guild, i still want to see the progression of our weapon.

Firriann Rei`Whitepaw
Tribunal Server.
Firriann Tailchaser - 72 Beasty
Lynia Tsukikage - 75 Ranja
The Tribunal Server

BriguyFV

Has anyone got the epic 1.5 or 2.0? I'm still waiting for a link or something to tell me if its 1hb or 2hb?
Briguy Theomega, 70 seasons/425+ AAs Beastlord

Member of the Chivalrous Valor
Member of the Planar Campaign
FV Server

Quinnotetiquan

I personally dont think they could have made a set of hand to hand weapons look any more bad ass than the current new epic