Main Menu

Someone post on Diff. of Fights?

Started by Grumsh, September 25, 2004, 02:44:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumsh

Anyone who has completed the Epic 1.5 comment on the fights?? What mobs require a 2 box what require a group .. 2 groups.. <shudder> 3 groups? Any info would be great ... Just came back to EQ and am unguilded/lacking a LOT of friends so hopeing i can do the entire 1.5 epic with 1 group.......

Deiadrox

OK.. Here is my rundown.

I am elementally geared, so take everything in reference to what I am, since I am in the middle of the spectrum.  If you are a bazaar geared beast, with bazaar, or pre-planes(or lower tier) gear, then you may need more, ele/god geared ppl, take less.

Everything was solo for me up to rathe mountains, where I took a wizard to provide ranged dps on the Ramblings.

Dranik Scar took me a group.  Harmo/Pac to pull the name solo or with one add.

I had 25 people for RCoD, and we did it no problem, I wasn't expecting that many to help to be honest.  All were ele geared.

Man0warr

My guild is EP/ikkinz geared

I did it all solo up to the Sphinxes, had a druid heal me for those.

Had a group for the Dranik Scar fight, ench just pac the adds while we fought the named near.

Fight in Ruined City everyone was excited since i was going to be first beast epic on server and 44 people ended up coming....this was mega overkill, named died in about 20 seconds :P

I'd say 1 group if your Time/GoD, 2 if your Time/EP, 3  if your EP geared, 4 to be safe. If your any less than that better bring alot of friends.
rathe.Battlesaur Robotindisguise
Legend of Marr - The Rathe