Main Menu

NPC in OOT where!?

Started by Fremder, September 28, 2004, 07:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fremder

I found the island with the huge named siren on it, is she on this island?  I have been checking for a few days and found nothing and I even ran around to every island in OOT and don't see her anywhere.. because she isn't up.. but I also can't find that loc anywhere.. I really don't know how to find a loc.. I suck at it in fact.. I think I found the first part of it the neg 1521 but finding the other part isn't working for me..  
so where in the heck is this gal, anyone have any info on where she spawns not just a loc?

" Go find a Barbarian named Marrey McGrannel in Ocean of Tears at loc neg 1521, pos 1542. She does not reply to hails, but will start talking to you once you turn in the letter to her. "

Wildcaller Fremder Venomous

70 Ogre Feral Lord - Draino Server (RIP Tarew)

Sharrien

She down on the waterline kind of in a gap, hard to see.  If you are traveling there floating, look down.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Stefoni

kinda in the center of the zone there is an island all by itself, in between the island all the way west and the sisters islands.  she's on that one

Moffett

I had trouble finding her too, but that';s because I was using a tracker. These guys do NOT appear on track.

Fremder

It must be a new island in the zone or something because I have run to every island on the map that I knew existed hehe.. Will have to go search for that island, ty for the info, will let you know if I find her.

`Ciao!

Frem..  I need to create a Signature hehe  :twisted:

Sharrien

Huh? They don't appear on track?
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Shieara

Many of the new epic mobs are untrackable.  Fun, huh?

Nonposter

Not untrackable, just show up on track as a <blank line>. I had a druid friend that could track the guy in CT, but the 3 rangers with me could not. The druid was the one who figured out the blank line was our man.

I found by accident, just get low to the water, and go counter-clockwise around the southernmost island (of the pair together). You will eventually see her hidden near the water. I would call her spot the SE corner of that island, or thereabouts. The Loc given is spot on, get near the loc and you will see the 2 islands no prob.

If you dont see the islands, go to OoT, not TD  :lol: /raises hand, I did it too.
- nonposter

Meowsa

Quote from: FremderIt must be a new island in the zone or something because I have run to every island on the map that I knew existed hehe.. Will have to go search for that island, ty for the info, will let you know if I find her.

`Ciao!

Frem..  I need to create a Signature hehe  :twisted:

Its definitely not a new island.  Its one of the three isles the boat used to travel  in between.  I used to fight the sirens there with my enchanter a very long time ago.  At night a named cyclops spawns on one of the isles.  She is stuck in a small crevice, it took me several minutes to find her.  The /loc is correct, btw.

Fremder

I ended up finding her really easy when I checked those rock islands.. I figured she would be on a real island, not the boat islands lol I'm a dork.. I have since done the drogmor camp and the camp in maidens eye, spent 12 hours in ME no drop, then this weekened I spent a few hours there with a shaman and monk and we got it off the 3'd named spawn.. he spawned, no drop, then PH, then spawned, no drop.. then PH, PH, PH, PH, PH, Him.. *can't remember but wasn;t there terribly long today, dropped it. about pissed myself with joy :D

`Ciao! Fremder

jitathab

There are actually two islands where she is, they are both very small and have a few goblins on it. If you go to the northern rock and carry on a bit and then turn south she is down on the waterline in a little alcove on the right hand side of the island as you now looking at it.

Yes I do believe the boat used to sail between these rocks, the blue line on my map shows that.

Fremder

I for one hope they NEVER bring boats back, I like the Translocators  :twisted:  

It's so easy to get around EQ these days, I remember on my monk I was always waiting for a boat all the time.. could never get anywhere in any fast ammount of time.. <3 pok books, translocators and not having to pay druids a danm cent :D

`Ciao!