Main Menu

Petrified Fanshrub MIA ??

Started by Grumsh, October 05, 2004, 03:20:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumsh

Ok been camping the spawn point for this ground spawn in Riwwi since friday night with no luck....... am I missing something?

It's supposed to be a ground spawn in the stream correct? I have not seen it pop... does (i know this sounds odd) invis interfere with it spawning??

This is getting rather annoying seeing as its now monday night....

Anyways im on Veeshan anyone else having this problem?

Volsykat

Jump in the water, it spawns I think underneath the wall...if you run along the wall and hit the water, the river goes beneath the wall, it spawns just past the edge IIRC...but at the bottom of the river.  Took me a bit to find it, didn't think it'd be literally in the water.
Volsykat Litterbox
66th Feral Lord of Solusek Ro
Sun Clan of Warriors

Tastian

The loc's mentioned on the boards are accurate.  I ran in invis'd and levi'n and looked down into water and it wasn't up.  Camped, checked back, not up, camped, checked back, not up, then on third time it was the usual brown pouch right there, swam down, grabbed and was done.  It's near the right edge of the water, at the bottom.  Loc is correct though, if you don't see it I'd just camp and come back.  If you are worried about invis holding just grab a few cloudy potions.  I had my invis start fading once, but then just insta invis'd myself before anything could aggro and continued waiting hehe.

Jaagger

I got min yesterday on A Ro was there sitting waiting for my grubby little hands to pick up...

Ran to the loc listed looked didn't see it from out of the water jumped in and there it was.
Elder Jaagger
Feral Lord of PRISM
Ayonae Ro

jitathab

its not that easy to see from above the water, its a small bag seen if you sit at the corner bend in the water, out from the wall.

Ekss

I had to rummage around in the water for a while before I spotted it, but I did use the loc posted in the guide here.

Maybe I was lucky, but I didn't have anything see me while I was in the water and not invisible; but don't depend on this and go AFK or something then blame me if you die :)
Ekss Vyxl
71 Beastlord, Povar

Shieara

It's down there but it's hard to see.  I had to stand on top of it to help a friend get it cause he couldn't see.

Sasana

Hi Grum, got it sunday morning, it's just tricky to see. Finished Purf's epic yesterday  :P Shoot a tell if ya got any questions.

Grumsh

Grats sasana !! =) I must be having a bad string of luck... Still MIA for me =P

Stingite

Hi,

I'm completely unfamiliar with Riwwi.  Is it a fairly easy run with invis?  Started on epic last night and finished muada hail, leather from gunthak, gryme grass, and gunthak drogmor parts.  Riwwi?  Never even stepped foot in the zone.  Any advice?

Aeshmal

Riwwi is like most of the publicly accessible GoD zones. It's about 90% safe with invis on if you don't go running around waving to all the named mobs. However, if your invis drops, chances are very high you'll die before you can get it back up, since Riwwi is densely populated with mobs, and they hit very hard (600+). It's also reasonably easy to get to.

Bottom line: with invis on, you don't have much to worry about. If it starts blinking, run your ass off to find a place as far away as possible from anything that resembles a mob. Things run at SoW speed -- you can't outrun them to zone most of the time. Don't get seen.

Grumsh

Finally got my piece this morning. Was bored and swimming back and forth for a good 15 minutes when it finally spawned.

For the person asking about Riwwi enter with invis go all lefts until you enter the open courtyard. you will see a small stream on your right. It's in that stream, and people are not kidding when they say its small... you have to pretty much be in the water to see it ... and its a super small bag !

Good luck

Stingite

Thanks for the info on the riwwi run!  :D  Gonna try it tonight.  :wink: