Main Menu

I hope not

Started by Mrcoolies, February 10, 2005, 09:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrcoolies

Hi
I handed in the drop from frantic ravenous beast and the other drop from the werewolfs in PoN before i had finished the elders letter run around.  My friend who has already done these parts said it wouldnt matter has it would get flagged against you for when you get to that part. Well when I handed them in i got the chime noise you get from completed quests so I thought it was ok but now Ive completed the letter run around Elder Animist Muada will not acknowledge the previouse hand in's.  Ive petitioned but there hasnt been any reply yet but Iam dreading having to recamp the frantic ravenouse beast again. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem before?

Nusa

I suspect your friend was being overly optimistic. Very few people will have tried major steps in the wrong order, and I suspect the GM's may not have much sympathy. But have you tried the next parts of the script? Saying "tortured and ruined?" and "greater calling?"  If you get the Note to Irionu, you're back on track. Else, bite the bullet and recamp the beasts.

Iskandar

I've known a couple of people who petitioned for one piece of their epic or another (one deleted a piece by accident, one had it poof when the zone crashed), and both were told the same thing by the GMs -- that they are unable to do anything in regards to epic quest items or flags :(
Wildcaller Iskandar Darkpaw --  80 Beastlord, Cohort Chalybeius, Cazic Thule

"Didn't ya hear? That which doesn't kill you makes ya stronger. So suck it up, OK?" ~C.C.
"That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger. That which does kill me I will hunt down after I respawn." ~D.H.

Mrcoolies

Hi
Well I petitioned and waited and waited so I thought Id go camp Frantic ravenous beast just incase and got him within about 3 hours so was pretty happy, work up checked mule and had a note from GM saying they have gave me back the 2 hand in parts lol.
Can these be MQ?

Nusa

Amazing. Nope, nothing in the 1.5 can be MQed.