Main Menu

Any one any server doing Epic 1.5?

Started by Gotog Ironskull, April 29, 2005, 11:48:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gotog Ironskull

Hello is there anybody out there??

I'm havin a problem with the sphinxs part of the epic.

Gotog IronSkull
70 Oger Beastlord
Me Droppings

corruptor64

I'm out here, but have had epic done for a while now....

Nusa

"I have a problem" isn't giving anyone enough information about your problem to help you. Have you looked at existing threads to see if your problem is already addressed?

Klahw

Did sphinxes last weekend just fine, what's the problem?
Klahw

a Torv refugee

Gotog Ironskull

Did you have any problems turning in the silk scarf?   Did you have to use illusions or any thing.

Gotog IronSkull
70 Oger Beastlord
Me Droppings

Gotog Ironskull

Is the reward from the sphinx a Flag or a Item.

Is there any way to telll if I have it or not?

Gotog IronSkull
70 Oger Beastlord
Me Droppings

Bokrogg

Gotog,

I think you and I were having the same problem.  I finally had a whole day to devote to this, and I solved it for myself and now have the Gift of the Sphinx in inventory.

The details are in this thread:

http://www.beastlords.org/forums/index.php/topic,4430.0.html

However, I think our problem can be fixed by killing 100 or so of the Zak* named beetles in the west part of zone to raise faction with the Ank sphinx.  Buy yourself a 5 or 10 dose human illusion potion, go kill the Zak beetles (camp of 3 on 7 min cycle).  After about 30 cycles go check your faction with the center beetles (on same faction as Ank sphinx) near the big monolith at the intersection.  Try it as Ogre and as Human.  I had success when I was threatening as ogre and amiable as human.  I started out scowling in both forms.  I think dubious in human form may be enough.

Good luck, and let us know how it turns out...

*edit*
Make sure you have your scarf from the Zak sphinx before you go killing the Zak beetles.  You dont want to have to faction more than once...