Main Menu

Scout found

Started by Shirrkarn Ayge, December 20, 2004, 09:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shirrkarn Ayge

in Nobles Causeway ( sorry no loc available atm ) and thanks Klav for dragging me out there  :-D

You say 'Hail Jillea Oogblat'

Jilea Oogblat says, ' Ah, you have the totem. Me call you friend. So friend, we gots big trouble here. Dem bazu are out of control. It not as dough dey weren't tough enough already! Dey gots da wrong spirits running in deir bodies. Dere is no way to calm dem eider. So we are going to have to kill them to get da spirits back. You must do dis. I tink dey know I'm here. Dey close by!

At this point got jumped by a couple of ferans and died.. stay tuned for more
SavageSpirit Shirrkarn Ayge - Bertoxx

Clerbot Corenna Shirrez

Klav

upon shirs conversing
spawned 1 Bazu Terror ( lvl 70)
4 Bazu Crushers (db to 70)
near the npc in a fork.

they dont see invis

keepem coming
"You of all people should understand what I am trying to accomplish here. You too know what it feels like to be cast aside; you've only dealt with the pain a few years-I've dealt with it for a millenia...Seeing you people everyday on this perfect little world He created for you is a constant reminder that my kind came first; your kind was most revered. And while you know forgiveness; we only know regret.

The lesson must be taught. All are accountable."-Bartleby

Shirrkarn Ayge

mobs despawned after aprox 20 mins.. unsure yet on Jillea respawn timer. Bazu crusher unaffected by pacification ( lvl 65 mobs )

Clerbot Corenna Shirrez

Klav

loc of Jillaa Ootblug is about pos 800 pos 950

"You of all people should understand what I am trying to accomplish here. You too know what it feels like to be cast aside; you've only dealt with the pain a few years-I've dealt with it for a millenia...Seeing you people everyday on this perfect little world He created for you is a constant reminder that my kind came first; your kind was most revered. And while you know forgiveness; we only know regret.

Klav

waited for Jillaa to respawn.
its about 1.5ish-2 hour respawn.
Good Luck!!

Tarsq

Yeah found her at that loc, shes sorta behind some rocks. But she despawned before I could talk to her.. looks like yet another npc thats spawns for 2 hours then despawns for another 2.

The 2 ferans near her will agro when you drop invis also, so you'll need to kill them first.

Tarsq of Test

Shirrkarn Ayge

Just to add a bit of interest, Stonethrower paths right by Scout and Bazu mobs  :|

Clerbot Corenna Shirrez

Tarsq

Ok Bazu Terror and 4 adds spawn +80 +400 so clear the area just before hailing scout. Bazu Terror is permarooted and hits for max of 968, 4 adds arent and can be trained away by a monk, they wont return to their spawn point so its pretty easy.

Bazu Terror has 2 procs Im aware of:

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=4451&source=Test

Explosion of Bone

Slot Description
1:  Decrease HP when cast by 1000
2:  Decrease Hitpoints by 300 per tick
3:  Decrease STR by 100
4:  Decrease STA by 100
5:  Decrease AGI by 100
6:  Decrease DEX by 100
7:  Decrease INT by 100
8:  Decrease WIS by 100
9:  Decrease CHA by 100
Casting Time: 0
Recast Time: 60 
Resist: Magic
Resist Adjust: -500
AE Range: 250
Target Type: PB AE
Spell Type: Detrimental Category: Unknown()
Duration: 1 ticks @L1 to 4 ticks @L7

and

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=3971&source=Test

Resonant might 

Slot Description
1:  Stun(6.00 sec)
2:  Decrease Hitpoints by 12 (L1) to 100 (L45)
Casting Time: 0
Recast Time: 0 
Resist: Magic
Resist Adjust: -300
Range: 200
Target Type: Single
Spell Type: Detrimental 
Duration: Instant

Looks 1 groupable.

Tarsq of Test

Tarsq

Ok well had a muck around with this again, the 4 adds corpse camp but are teathered so have monk train them out of agro range but not too far and park them. The Bazu Terror is Fully slowable, summons and chain casts the stun pretty much non stop.

1 group should be able to do him easy, just kill the 1 roaming murkglider and the mountain bazu before the hail.

On an extended EQ break so not bothering the guild to kill him, thought I'd just help out with some info.

Gluck :)

Tarsq of Test

Tigjer_TR

The Fight in NC starts out easy
The scout seems to be on 1 hour up 2 hours down.
Clear mobs at spawn poing.
Have raid set up on ledge at neg 50 pos 250
Terror and 4 adds spawn
Adds are mezzable
Terror hits for 900 and has an AE.
Once you kill it, It Drops Feral Dust non dropable lore.
Then you are in for a Surprise.
DDA spawns again and is so small that you cant see it in terror/s corpse.
It hits up to 500 but has a stun / mezz proc that mezzes for 3 minutes.
it instant agroes raid and summons.
After killing it you get DA wand also lore no drop
More info as it becomes available

Armew

After the fight that was descibed.  Turn in the Spiritbound Totem, Feral Dust, Dark Animist Wand and you get back a Dark Animist Wand.

[Thu Dec 23 01:46:16 2004] Elder Animist Muada says 'Yes, yes, this is what we need.  It's unfortunate you had to get it by the means you did.  It seems that the command of the spirits is getting difficult to master with all the trouble coming about from that portal to that foul realm.  Wait a moment, Armew . . . a messenger is coming.'

[Thu Dec 23 01:46:47 2004] Messenger Yuashar says 'Sir!  We have ill tidings.  Jillaa gave the Dark Animist Wand she was holding to one of our scouts.  No one has been able to find a trace of the ogre scout since -- and she is an easy one to find with that odor she carries around.  What shall we do?  Shall we keep searching?'

[Thu Dec 23 01:46:47 2004] Elder Animist Muada eyes the messenger and then his feline eyes look over your face. 'We will send our esteemed beastlord, here.  This master of beasts knows much and is more familiar with this issue than most.  Will you [agree to take on this charge] of seeking out our lost scout?'

[Thu Dec 23 01:48:15 2004] You say, 'I agree to take on this charge'

[Thu Dec 23 01:48:16 2004] Elder Animist Muada says 'I had no doubts, Armew.  Messenger, you may return to our scouts and tell them that our friend here will take on the hunt for the lost scout.  Give Jillaa this elixir.  I'm sure she is in need of it and it will alert her to your acceptance of the task.'

You receive - Blended Elixir of Fortitude

That all I have done.

Used one group to defeat Bazu Terror, 4 Bazu Crushers, and the Discordling Dark Animist.  Adds ended up being respwans of several Ferans and a Murkglider, and The Stone Thower.  We ended up evacing twice and running back .  Once at the begining of the fight when the four chusher were getting out of control.  And second was after the Discordling Dark Animist spawned and the 3 remaining Crushers joined back in.   The Stone Thrower added after we spawed the event but hadn't started the fight.
Armew (Vah Shir) Vazaelle Triality

Dreambringer

nice job, looks like next is female ogre in Bloodfields. Lets knock this out.

Armew

Gave Jillaa the Blended Elixir of Fortitude

Thu Dec 23 16:30:06 2004] Jillaa Oogblat says 'Yes, yes, welcome back. Me so worried. Me gave dat wand to scout, an ogre friend, and now it gone!  And so is da scout.  Someone told me dey found a tattered tunic dat looked liked da scout may have worn it quite far from here!  It covered in strange black hairs and a sharp claw was stuck in it.  Me don't want to tink about dat too much.  It make me sad.  Please go find da scout.  And hurry!'

Beleived I received a flag at this point.  ( The Stone Thower is a real pest )

[Thu Dec 23 17:19:28 2004] You say, 'Hail, Tormented Scout'

[Thu Dec 23 17:19:29 2004] Tormented Scout says 'Get back, now.  Dis a trick.  Me can't control da . . . You must be [strong] for what coming. It know you here!'

[Thu Dec 23 17:19:41 2004] You say, 'strong'

[Thu Dec 23 17:19:42 2004] Tormented Scout says,in an unknown tongue, 'Me so scspy.  Me xannet stos dyf . . . It paek irntrpl of me!'

[Thu Dec 23 17:19:44 2004] Discordling Dark Animist says 'Ha ha!  How foolish of you to stumble into this trap.  You must recognize me as I do you, but my power has grown tenfold.  I am a master of beasts and you will sink to my will!'

Spawned 6 savage feran hitting in the 600's and  Discordling Dark Animist hittin in 700's - You resist the Tishan's Discord spell! - Your mind is assaulted by horrifying visions. Your body is consumed in burning energy.  You have taken 2023 points of damage. Died in 37 sec of spawning event.  Was testing the event solo.
Armew (Vah Shir) Vazaelle Triality

Tigjer_TR

Something is of no idea what yet.
When I handed Muada the Totem dust and wand, he took totem and dust but gave the wand back saying he does not need it.
When I gave the elixir to Jillia, she said she gave the wand to her ogre friend.
Maybe need to give the wand to Jillia?
I hope giving wand to Jilla after the elixir wont screw anything up

Especially if the DDA in BF drops the wand again. we may not be able to loot it or end up with 2

Cetathia

Scout is up 1 hour and down 2 hours.

Tried the NC encounter today with SK tank, boxing a bard, monk boxing a cleric, and myself. Bazu Terror went down slowly but no problem. Monk was FD the whole time and we missed the dps. We had a murkglider add during the fight wich i took care of. Shortly after the Discordling dark animist spawned, the bazu that normally spawns there respawned, and that kinda changed the tide for us, combined with the 3 mins stun proc, we wiped. After resses and rebuffings we had another go, but all was respawned now. So we pulled DDA a little north between 2 spawns of Ferans. 1 minutte into the fight he knocked me backwards long way and i got a bazu and 2 ferans on me. That was the end of todays adventure as time was past 17.00, and cristmas dinner was catching up on us.

Summary : Defferently doable by a single group, just pull the DDA south up on the hill after he has spawned (the raid camp spot mentioned with loc in an earlier post) that spot is completely safe, we used that as res camp. BUT bring some real good dps is my recommendation. Bazu Terror was an easy kill, cleric was 80 mana when he died. Suggest 2 healers, 1 for healing, and 1 for RGC'ing the stun off the MT, and some rogue power. I landed poison and Cold and slow with no trouble on Bazu Terror, but didnt manage to get enough in control on DDA to notice what landed and what not. Have the FD puller train the 4 adds south way up on the hill, but not too far, they seemed leeched. Once DDA spawns, and he is pulled uphill south to safe spot, monk can run further away to have them warp back, and join for dps.

Note : While exping and waiting for the trigger to spawn we had that lvl 71 Stone Thrower too, and the res camp is safe from him as well.

If only we would have pulled DDA up to safespot, i think we could have made it on the first run, but was a long fight with so little dps. A fun fight all in all, but annoying with the waiting time for trigger. I suggest you watch trigger mob despawn, then wait 90 minuttes and then gather force, so you have 90 time to gather, clear and trigger (its only 8 trash to clear)

From zonelin to DS, run north and take the second left up before the bridge you reach the higher plateu. Looking north you can see a bazu, and that spot is where the Bazu Terror spawns. Trigger mob is 6 ferans further north (and perhaps a wanderer) just behind 3 stones. Looking right you can see a murkglider pathing from east to west and back again, deal with it before triggering, or enjoy him during the fight. Same goes for the wandering feran comming from north. SK and Monk was GoD/OoW geared lvl 70, i am Time/GoD geared lvl 70, boxed characters was lvl 65. Clear the bazu last btw  :-D

Hope this bit of info helps you beasties a lil on the way.

*EDIT* Use some kind of levitation to avoid the huge knockback!

Cetathia, Lady in leather !
Cetathia, Lady in leather!