Main Menu

The Spiritfrenzied Phoenix

Started by Vahaus Warder, March 08, 2005, 06:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saab

grrr... stuck at this point...  either need to try the necro approach, and solo it..or scroung a group..  neither of which is easy... specially with most folks doing dod progression now =(

Krezan

Depending on your gear this is a very simple mob. We single group cleared to him and spanked him. 
SK can pull no more than double's the whole way back. Had a few issues with the lvl 70 constable(sp) on isle 1 when he popped so we just got a sacrifice toon to train him away while we ran into the tunnel and set up.
The cursed fellow is gimp, but we were mostly anguish geared so could have made the difference  :wink:

Kanan

with more & more folks being able to bypass the eles, getting a group that's flagged for this can prove to be a pain.

I need to nag our other bst stuck at this point into getting it done.  Dro still w/o an active 2.0 for a bst atm (I think ;p)
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Telocsilver

Depending on how much of the phoenix ring you clear, the respawn time will either be 2 hours if you beat it, or about 3 hours if you just killed the spiritfrenzied and the mobs before him.  Seems there is a 1 hour fail timer as well before the ring reset timer starts.

Clawbound

This weekend I tried to get to the camp with a friend boxing. I'm not elemental flagged myself, and although his boxed toons were, neither of us knew exactly how to get to the camp. We cleared as far as the area with Baltaldor the Cursed but didn't know how to get into the correct tunnel to get to the isle where the Spiritfrenzied Phoenix spawns. Whilst we pondered the options and the map posted in this thread we had a few wanderers and wiped.
If anyone could post precise directions from Baltaldor I'd be very grateful. My friend has offered to scout with his necro so we can do the corpse drag/rez strategy

Katzane

Quote from: Clawbound on March 27, 2006, 08:49:02 AM
This weekend I tried to get to the camp with a friend boxing. I'm not elemental flagged myself, and although his boxed toons were, neither of us knew exactly how to get to the camp. We cleared as far as the area with Baltaldor the Cursed but didn't know how to get into the correct tunnel to get to the isle where the Spiritfrenzied Phoenix spawns. Whilst we pondered the options and the map posted in this thread we had a few wanderers and wiped.
If anyone could post precise directions from Baltaldor I'd be very grateful. My friend has offered to scout with his necro so we can do the corpse drag/rez strategy

Well I am stuck in the same spot.. Very hard to gain interest in this part of the Epic to aid and assist. However to get to the island it is rather simple. Basically follow the path.. Do not turn off it, do not stop :P. Simply run the direction the path takes you.. Cross directly over islands for the off ramp but eventually you will find yourself at island 6. The Phoenix is to your left a little way in.

Good luck

Clawbound

Thanks Katzane - will try this as soon as I can