Main Menu

Epic Fight that Spawn Chests

Started by corruptor64, March 26, 2005, 09:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corruptor64

I have my 1.5, but have not started the 2.0 yet. I am considering it, but my guild is a bit off from Anguish so it could be a while.

I have not see this question posted so far, so I am going to ask. Which fights in our epic 2.0 have chests pop? I am thinking of this as a way to encourage help on the fights. Any input would be helpful.

Thanks.

Zanois

only one I recall spawning a chest was the Nobles Causeway fight and the bloodfields fight...

Crimson Tempest
Maelin Starpyre

Latang

For 2.0, yeah, that's it. NC fight spawned a 1.5 level chest, BF spawned a 2.0 level chest. (Got 235m robe out of BF one)

Train Engineer, Chief Hermit of <Mystic Nobles>

psycattik

The nobles fight chest had like 100 hp tradeable crap in it. I just did the bloodfileds fight yesterday and it had a 215 hp caster bracer.

psycattik

Pakratz

since this is 1-groupable, anything keeping you from farming these chests? 

Iskandar

When you loot the quest item to trigger the chest to spawn you are given a character flag to mark your progress in the quest. This flag is what keeps players from looting some items out of order (if you're not at that step then you don't have the flag, so you can't loot the item) and I imagine it would also keep you from redoing the same stage to farm the chest drops.
Wildcaller Iskandar Darkpaw --  80 Beastlord, Cohort Chalybeius, Cazic Thule

"Didn't ya hear? That which doesn't kill you makes ya stronger. So suck it up, OK?" ~C.C.
"That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger. That which does kill me I will hunt down after I respawn." ~D.H.