Main Menu

I have completed my 1.5 but...

Started by Maitel, August 05, 2005, 06:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maitel

.. Now I cant start my 2.0 quest
I didn't stay and chat with Muada after receiving my 1.5 I just went on my marry way. I figured id come back and talk to him when I was ready to go on with the quest. Well, now when I go back to talk to him he doesn't prompt me for the 2.0 stuff. Instead he prompts for the 1.5 stuff saying that I need to fasion a new helm and collect the 4 pieces again...

I even went back to Eran Ferrel to see if I wish a step with her, but alas she just tells me to bring an item from Muada so she can tell me where to find Discordling Dark animist (final fight 1.5 mob)

This is very frustrating.. What did I do wrong? Pls help

KirishuRN

Try this. If you have the full script for the begining of the 2.0, just start typing it in after you hail him. It should work.
Kirishu's Magelo of <Echoes In Eternity> on Rodcet Nife Server

Some people are like Slinkies...

Not really good for anything,
but they still bring a smile to your Face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Maitel

I tried that, but I may have over looked something .. I guess I was just curious to see if anyone else was having this problem...

Ty for your reply

Bengali

For some reason, if you just hail him after getting 1.5 he will talk to you like you're starting from scratch.  He asked me about fashioning the helm also even when I was almost done with my 2.0 fights.  The only way around that is to give him the text that he needs, or give him the items he wants if you're at the proper steps.  Saying that you are 'prepared' should make him give you the Peculiar Unshapen Piece of Wood, and from there you can go gather the rest of the components, return to Muada and say, "make the totem" and you're off to the races.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Maitel

Wells, went back and started saying mean stuff to him like let me start my 2.0 you %$#@ and he finally said the right thing back to me ... <shrug> Blonde moument most likly I think I was misspelling things is all LOL.. but thats my life in a nut shell Ty all for responding to my idiotacy !!

Flexo

Happened to me, i just said one of the key phrases and he talked to me. Not sure if  you could use any of them