Main Menu

Last turn in bugged?

Started by Dummkopf, September 18, 2005, 10:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dummkopf

I tried to finish my 2.0 today with delivering the letter to Alladnu, however she wasnt up in HM at all, tracked the whole zone with a ranger friend and there was nothing.

Did this happen to someone else as well? Or is it just my build in stupidness?

sHIBAS

Is the mob on any spawn timer? I've been camping the zone for a day with a tracker and have not seen the NPC at all. I used the Loc given to me by other beasts who have finished the epic as well as tracking all over the place.

tiegar

i have been trying to do final hand in now for like 6 days. alladnu has not been up on the bertox server since dod went live :( i have petitioned it 3 times to get absolutly no help from the so called GM's plus i have sent in /bug report and still they fail to help. do you have the loc for the spawn as i like you am tracking zone with a rainjar

Dummkopf

I spoke with some other beastlords and it seems the NPC just doesnt exist anymore. Since beastlords are only a very small group i dont expect a fix sooner than 2 months (since they need at least another month to fix dod).

Tastian

Just wanted to mention I'd passed this on and it's being checked on now.  Hopefully we'll hear something soon.

Lanak

I can also confirm this is the case on AB server. I was looking for Alladnu for nearly 2 hours.

sHIBAS

Thank you, Tastian... I hope we do hear something back soon. Spent a bundle of points to loot that orb outta anguish! Not to mention how nice the end result of the quest is! Let me see.. I don't know where I put the exact loc..But I have a druid bound almost ontop of the loc...I got it from alla and another bst who had finished the epic, both matched so it seems to be true, if the NPC would spawn! neg 628, post 1403..right by the shore..I just hit track and look around whenever I have a chance.

Kanan

think I'd run into her in the past, when farming the smithing drops.... I'll have to verify her being down on dro.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Lanak

There are reports that the wars in HM are bugged too, so it might be connected to the Alladnu disappearance.

Tastian

I don't think it's fixed with this patch, but I'm trying to make sure it's fixed by next if not just fixed with a zone drop across servers.  This is a big deal to a lot of beastlords that are basically taking the epic from others via the orb at this point and unable to finish it.  Should be fixed soon though.

Dummkopf

After 3 days i got an answer to my petition, GMs are unable to spawn NPCs therefore i have to do a bug report and hope they fix it.

Of course i had bugged it already, but that gms cant spawn npcs is just a lie, i saw them often enough spawn npcs for whatever was needed.

sHIBAS

My reply was a broadcast:p And yeah, the NPC wasn't fixed in the patch, been keeping an eye out for it. Why the GMs can't A)spawn the NPC or B) act as the NPC and complete the quest is annoying ><. I get to wait weeks to finish a quest due to a bugged NPC...

Gudaman

Maybe the gm's can be advised to give those waiting for the npc that petition the epic 2.0 instead of waiting till god knows when.

Lanak

I'll keep petitioning till a GM can be helpful in this. 2nd petition done.

Dummkopf

Well, today is yet another patch, hope they fix this problem.