Main Menu

I need some help here....

Started by Xennova, September 21, 2005, 11:17:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xennova

ok, i completed epic 1.5

gone say to elder Animist Muada
I wish to continue to walk amoung the elders, KNow, learning, what task, i am prepared, what things, there is more, our world, what problem      I received Peculiar unshapen piece of wood

I have gone in grimling forest talk to scout husman and he replyme with thee I see youhave come to help with the growing problem in the forest................Good luck to you friend   Kill colonel an general          i received 2 medaillion (do i need to give those medaillion back to him he sure did not want them he gave them back to me

I have the gather a group and go hail scout in jaggedpine forest  kill Dismal Darkpaw mistic............get gnoll blood

Gather 2 group go plane of air clear prettymuch all name up kill Phoenix get Fierce Spirit clay.....

Ok, now i have the 4 item and im pretty sure that i have hail all NPC i go see Elder Animalist Muada and he say  you dont have everything eager beastlord

i have then combine first step, go talk back to Elder Animalist Muada stil same stuff (this is like 2week ago) i call a GM 2days after or so i get message from it I understand i have look and it seems you have all things and talk to all NPC but he does not give you thee essence i will give it back to you when you are online....i wake up another 2 days after and i have essence i say cool now what i go back to muada say make the totem still nothing i say GRRRRR im angry go back to POK do the combine from gilded clay, wood essence into the oven i get my new item......go back to Muada make the totem and you dont have everything eager beastlord.....

I then called another GM 3 days after i get reply it seems like you are missing something go see message board for more information talking to other person who did that quest might help.  talk to a few other beastlord, come see my step here could not find nothing missing Do another Petition and got responce this morning.... GM this time say i have look at Muada and he is working fine at least this time he have not END thee petition

before giving a reply is somebody could see if i am missing a step or what? please im in position to get next orb but its no use to get orb if i cant finish 2week after cause i will loose right to win other things  Help would really be apreciate

Biostar

Seems like you did everything correctly might try going through the hails again right from the start. Have heard from others they maybe a bit buggy if that doesn't work it just might be time for GM again.
[

Xennova

aye, i have redone all thee speaking like 4 time

Xennova

after forever of waiting petition i finally got mold, and now have completed all the combine