Main Menu

Epic 2.0 Discordling Dark Animist

Started by sneakors, January 29, 2006, 07:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sneakors

When you Hail the Tormented Scout where does the DDA and his party spawn at? Does it spawn where the Scout is?

Tarsq

Yep, after you say "strong" they will spawn ontop of you. They move slow, so start running :)

Tarsq of Test

Kanan

they don't see invis, so there's a possibility of hitting an invis pot or having dru/ranger hit the insta invis AA to give you a moment or two to get things properly set.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Stumps_Bertox

annoying fight. I have been able to flip screens to my druid and innate group camo right as they pop without problems.
Ive failed on this twice now, second tmie with proper dps I went LD after an exodus and he depopped, first time got  him to 23% with me, my druid, a 70 mage and 70 monk. I really hate the AE, and it does stun the pets :(
Khylan  70 Draenei Mage of Malygos
EQ Toons (retired)
Gogbuk Beastlord of Bristlebane
Gogsbot Druid healing machine

Stumps_Bertox

did this again today and won yay :)

Really easy to train him to the rcod zone line, have your party waiting there. Have 2 tanks pull him in a corner, and park healers around another, the walls block the AE silence wee! Really easy at that point.
Khylan  70 Draenei Mage of Malygos
EQ Toons (retired)
Gogbuk Beastlord of Bristlebane
Gogsbot Druid healing machine

Soloer

Hello all. I did this last Sunday with 2 clerics, me and a monk and I tanked, well when I wasn't mezzed. All the rest were casters, a druid, wizard, mage a couple of necros. It was so close. That silence really messed up those poor casters. It was a blast though and thank you for all the info on pulling him. My dry run was flawless, my fight pull though was not. I didn't get my instanta invis off in time, and go silenced, ran around a bit until I could cast again.

It was my last fight and this guy didn't want to die. We were down to 3 or so standing, me the monk and his druid bot. When he died I think I was at about 15% hp and a while on my heal pot recast.

Anyway, fun pull/fight and thanks again for all the help.
Soloer - Elder Wildblood, Beastlord of Prexus