Main Menu

Where are the PoK Kilns

Started by Telocsilver, April 29, 2006, 06:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telocsilver

Before I screw up my first combine, I want to make sure I do this right. 

The guide says to combine the items in "the kiln by the small bank in pok"  Is the small bank Banker Dogle Pitt which has no kiln near him? Is there another small bank in pok I haven't heard about?  Also, there is no mention of Tanaan Kiln, which are the only kind I can even find in PoK, and no regular kilns.  These kilns are also behind the main bank, on the opposite side of the library from small/Dogle bank. 

So am I missing something or is the guide decription of what kiln to use just poorly defined?

I am guess the baking is done in the Tanaan ovens in the building south of the main bank, and the forging in the Tanaan forge south west of the ovens.

Sariss Bloodscale

Tanaan kiln is fine.  Every stationary tradeskill container in PoK is Tanaan whatever.  There are no plain kilns or ovens.

These are no-fail combines, so don't worry about that part, and because they're tradeskill combines you wouldn't lose everything if it was the wrong container. 

Tiroon

I have never seen a pottery wheel / kiln near Dogle bank.

You're in the right place (the northern trading building) for pottery combines. There are two wheels and 2 kilns there.

The tradeskill containers in pok are labelled tanaan to make them slightly different from older versions. PoP combines can typically only be made in tanaan containers to prevent people who didn't buy pop from making pop combines. Tanaan containers can be used for all pop and previous recipes and all combines that just ask for a regular version.
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.