Main Menu

I figured out a good clue for the piece we looking for

Started by Man0warr, September 19, 2004, 12:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scaledfang

i seem to recall the old SoBW quest (Shield of Bane Warding) .. there was some kind of "cleansing" event in grimling forest... has anyone looked around the kitty fort there for any new NPCs.. or new quests on old ones?

Ukator Iceblood

Killed him before, but maybe he has been upgraded.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Thunderfang

I was thinking that maybe it is not where but what we have to kill.
I think it is a dragon of some sort.
Got to be in Velios or Kunark.
Anyone try the dragons in Skyfire? Are ther any new dragons in there?
Maybe it is a unicorn? Any try the Pained unicorn in Lfay. Maybe there is a new drop?

Gromk

Erech Eyeford is name of the guy I been talking about thanks for posting it  :)

Graace

Graace AndWill 70 Beast Lord
Recruitment Team of Iratus Lepus

Jorwu

Erech Eyeford is out, i killed em this morning and didnt drop anything but a 35 hp/mana bracer

Hayyel

Pained Unicorn and the other horse there Equestrial didnt drop anything new.  Was fun getting revenge though. =)

Quinnotetiquan

Anyone try asking Mauda how to release the essence? Maybe the trigger text isnt highlighted

Rhaynne

QuoteAnyone try asking Mauda how to release the essence? Maybe the trigger text isnt highlighted

I tried everything I could think of last night and nothing.

Aeshmal

I've asked Muada everything I could think of, with no response. If there's a trigger in the text, it's so not obvious as to be useless to us.

Kikanass

Text mentions the beast being hungry.  Anyone try feeding the drogmor before killing the poor beasty hehe.  Just a thought.  Not sure what else to try at this point hehe :).

Scaledfang

Ogee

Who says this drogmor is what we need ? It seems that everything has been tried with it and nothing is working including turning his drop in . This is everquest , just because it looks like it should fit doesn't mean it does .

Aspro

QuoteNames on Sebilis Server (and Kael) / Us server Name / Lore

HLongdale - Q1 – P1 = Roaring grass : This grass emits a low, roaring sound
HLongdale - Q1 – P2 = Petrified Fangshrub : This shrub is hard with teeth-like leaves
HLongdale - Q1 – P3 = Wildspirit Tear : The tear of an ailing animal
HLongdale - Q1 – P4 = Taut Leather Swatch : A stretched, tight piece of leather
HLongdale - Q1 – P5 = Plain Animist Helm : The helm of a beastlord
HLongdale - Q1 – P6 = Neddle : ??
HLongdale - Q1 – P7 = Helm of the Feral : A helm only worn by the masters of beasts
HLongdale - Q1 – P8 = Letter from Muada : ??
Disturbed Beast Essence = Disturbed Beast Essence : The core of a maniacal beast
HLongdale - Q1 – P10 = Swirling Feral Essence : A wild and untamed essence

Quoting myself to answer you Ogee ))