Main Menu

Spirit of Undalla (68lvl warder)

Started by Razimir, September 18, 2004, 03:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razimir

- Unfocused, unbuffed warder hits for 86 and 89 with Growl of the Beast. Warder level is under lvl65.
-Ritual summoning focused warder, unbuffed hits for 94 and 97 with Growl of the Beast and it is lvl65.

So pet focus seems to work. Btw. took 2x turn ins, the 1st spell was Growl of the Beast.

-Raz

Siodan

the summoning annimation and stuff is diffrent as well..he is also not a size bigger than Sorsha and i think is actualy smaller..looks like he shrinks to lv9..tho ben up for 23 hours so could be an optical illusion.
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa

Scapmen

cool thanks for infos, cant wait to have mine damnit!
I AM THE SCAPMEN!
Fooker is ScAppY slowed!
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=781747
www.obisidian-coven.net
Cazic-Thule server

Zerh

Quote from: Siodanthe summoning annimation and stuff is diffrent as well...

god i wont summon croco from oasis anymore ?  :wink:

Seems Rirual summoning wasnt working for magician pet, good to see it work for us.

Klahw

Potentially stupid question, but since I'm not in Time yet does the DPoC focus the new OoW pets?  It say on Alla's that it does but I'd like to verify it if I could (my play time is down to 25% of what it once was so I have to live vicariously through others atm  :D )
Klahw

a Torv refugee

Rakraaz

Since you didn't mention a change in Grafix.. I take it our pets are still using the same old modles...  You would think with all the great suggestion people made... Sony could have spent 10 minutes giving us new modles..  That would atleast make up for the overall crappiness of our pets compared to mages...

Lheo

68 pet summond with Ldon Focus and with the 68 petbuff hits for 90 dmg

Razimir

One thing I noticed... pet has huge regan again. I'm pretty dissapointed pet tanking though. Those murkcliders in Noble's are kind of tearing trough 68lvl ritual summoning focused pet. I need to cast  Healing of Mikkily almost constantly when pet is tanking add, I think pet got approx (very rough) 6k hp with kragg + SV.

-Raz

Choppin

more proof that our pets get NO hidden benefits over other pet classes pets from pet foci, in trade for the lesser dmg upgrade we get from it
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Catgal

LDoN focused pet hits for 90. BTW, it cons blue to level 65, so can't be level 65. I think their defense abilities are much higher. It can manage to off tank WoS mobs alone.

Dakat

QuoteIt can manage to off tank WoS mobs alone.

Thats about the only good thing I've heard so far.

Mage "rathe son" was very comparable to our 64 pet. Even though theirs was slightly better.

Our best pet we will get in game, the level 68 pet is just now coming even with the level 65 mage earth pet?

This sucks.

Razimir

Quote from: DakatOur best pet we will get in game, the level 68 pet is just now coming even with the level 65 mage earth pet?

This sucks.

Though we get lvl70 pet too, not expecting much from the 70lvl pet when I have observed 68lvl one...

Another thing 68lvl pet is kind of bugging persistant minion AA. Sometimes it says "you cant have two pets", when I try suspend pet (when I didn't suspended pet before). Happened to me quite few times so far, the last time this happened were in PG after we got ressed. I got ressed, summoned warder and hit suspended minion hot key... "you can't have two pets..." The another thing, pets seems to dissapear from 'pocket' during nights etc. Never happened friend beast who uses lvl64 pet.

-Raz

Candoor

Base HPS for ldon focused L68 warder ??

After casting 2100hps heal pet went from 51% to 82% (31%)

So it looks like base hps around 6500hps ??

Anyone else played with this ??

Candoor
Exhumed
68BL Cazic Thule

Eatbugs

QuoteOur best pet we will get in game, the level 68 pet is just now coming even with the level 65 mage earth pet?

1) Our best pet is the level 70 pet.

2) Mages are supposed to have better pets.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Froydian

Quote2) Mages are supposed to have better pets.
:shock:
umm . . . says who? mages?
Froydian
60.10 Bst - Stromm

How fortuitous - That means lucky.