Main Menu

Spirit of Undalla (68lvl warder)

Started by Razimir, September 18, 2004, 03:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beastile

If the DPoC isn't working on the BL pet then that is indeed a problem.  However if it is, I don't see where an extra few points of damage could ever offset the capability of a BL to hp buff his/her pet, add atk, str, dex, procs, sow, extra regen etc.......

What can the necro do?  One pet haste buff with some str and ac, and heal for 1300.......crit heal for 2600 (unfocused)

A BL has a heal that equals the crit right out of the box.........I still don't see the issue here.

What does pet progression matter?  You don't win a prize for having the best pet at any lvl.
Beastile Oreptile
55 Animist  Tarrew Marr

vlad

Quote from: BeastileIf the DPoC isn't working on the BL pet then that is indeed a problem.  However if it is, I don't see where an extra few points of damage could ever offset the capability of a BL to hp buff his/her pet, add atk, str, dex, procs, sow, extra regen etc.......

What can the necro do?  One pet haste buff with some str and ac, and heal for 1300.......crit heal for 2600 (unfocused)

A BL has a heal that equals the crit right out of the box.........I still don't see the issue here.

What does pet progression matter?  You don't win a prize for having the best pet at any lvl.

Ok if you are indeed lvl55 then we shouldn't even be talking because you have no clue, otherwise here:
All you are saying about BL is pointless because I can tell you 10 things more about a necro. What does pet progression matter? Are you serious? It's like saying what does weapon progression matter for a rogue/war.
The prize comment is priceless, this is a game, for many the only reason they play this game is to advance, when that's hindered you become unhappy.
You should realize that while you might not give a crap and have the 'it's just a game attitude' most of the population actually does care about achieving something in this game.
So please, if you have nothing constructive to add to this thread refrain from posting here.

Beastile

Excuse me Vlad,

I thought this thread was information about the warder......not a comparison between this pet and other classes pets.

The fact that all this comparison stuff is happening is not related to information about the warder itself.  If you want to start a "Let's compare pets" thread then by all means do it.  Otherwise.....don't tell someone he/she has no business talking about something in a public forum.  

If you parse the DPS of these pets.....do it with full master buffs.  If the necro pet is still pushing out more DPS than the bst pet then yes I'd agree it needs to be looked at.  But you can't compare them out of the box like this because they aren't used in that fashion the majority of the time.
Beastile Oreptile
55 Animist  Tarrew Marr