Main Menu

new Pet Proc Table

Started by Rarrum, September 04, 2005, 10:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rarrum

Noticed the old table is very out of date... so decided to make a new one. Rar!

lvl 
Name                   
Resist     
Damage  
Hate Mod  
ProcRate Mod 
Other Info
--(slot 1)--
13Spirit of LightningMagic62+50150
18Spirit of BlizzardCold72+50150
28Spirit of InfernoFire82+50150
38Spirit of the ScorpionPoison92+50150
46Spirit of VerminDisease102+50150
51Spirit of WindMagic1120150Knockback, Stun(1.0s lvl55)
53Spirit of the StormFire122+200150Stun(1.5s, lvl55)
54Spirit of SnowCold132-50150Stun(2.0s, lvl55)
56Spirit of FlameFire142-50150Stun(2.5s, lvl55)
63Spirit of RellicMagic155+50150Stun(2.75s, lvl61)
68Spirit of IrionuCold190+50150Stun(1.5s, lvl70)
70Spirit of OrosharFire250+50150Stun(1.5s, lvl72), block next hit on pet
74Spirit of Lairn 1/2/3Cold(0/-15/-30)300/313/325+50150Stun(1.5s, lvl75), block next hit on pet
--(slot 6)--
epic(1.5)Savage Wildcaller's BlessingChromatic(-50)1500400+800hp, +5% double attack, +10% melee avoidance
epic(2.0)Might of the Wild SpiritsChromatic(-50)2000400+1000hp, +8% double attack, +12% melee avoidance
--(slot 4)--
aa(59)Hobble of SpiritsMagic00150Snare(40%, up to 24s)
aa(70)Fetter of SpiritsMagic(-50)00150Snare(50%, up to 36s)
75Steeltrap Jaws 1/2/3Magic(-60/-80/-100)00200Slow(70%, up to 1 minute)

-----

(note: All procs except epics ("Savage Wildcaller's Blessing" and "Might of the Wild Spirits") also add 75 dex)

(note: The in-game description on Rellic is wrong.  It says frost attack, but it's magic-based.  I've /bug'd this for years now...)

(note: Chromatic means the lowest resist of it's target)

JillieMT

Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Askyn

I have a question reguarding Hobble of Spirits and Fetter of spirits.

Ive been gone for quite a while and see these now stack with other procs - YEAH!

Now for my question, I need in the notes that all procs but the epic ones also add 75dex.

Do Hobble and Fetter also add dex? its not listed on the table is why im wondering.

AND, if they add dex, will that dex stack with the dex from the other proc buffs? ie - make it a total of 150dex added?

Urim

Yes, Fetter of Spirits does contain dex component to it and currently it does look like it stacks with the dex of the other proc buffs for a total of 150 added dex.

Spirit of Oroshar    
Slot   Description   
1:    Add Proc: Spirit of Oroshar Strike rate mod 150   
2:    Increase DEX by 75

Fetter of Spirits        
Slot   Description   
4:    Add Proc: Fetter of Spirits Eff rate mod 150   
8:    Increase DEX by 75
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

hakaaba

I'm 85% sure our pets dex is maxed already though.  I doubt theyve been given max stat increases to match those on pcs.

1 criticism:  the resist mods are being cut off on your table.  Also, oroshar and i believe irionu have a very small resist mod (-15ish?)

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Rarrum

Cut off?  As in not visible?  I'm not using explicit column widths, so it sounds like a problem with your browser there (up to your browser to intelligently size the columns)... looks fine here (Firefox on Debian Linux).  I plan to make a normal html page with the procs though soon, to go along with the others at: http://beastlords.neoclaw.net/spells.php

As for those 2 procs:
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=6101
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=8784

No resist mod on them unfortunately.  And they never did revert Oroshar back into a resist debuff like on beta..

hakaaba

I'm shocked, actually.  He knew we werent happy with the spell, so he stealth nerfed it?  :x

It was already a pathetic dps upgrade.

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Jkal_Shihar

I wouldnt say it was pathetic. With him self casting the rune shield I havent had to use feral guard as much anymore now.
As for the dps part of it, yeah I somewhat aggree its weak but the other parts of the proc I love.
Animist Jkal Shi`har and tigger
Arch Animist of the Tribunal Server
My Magelo
*still my main since dec. 2001*

Rarrum

Updated with TSS spells as they are on live right now.. will re-update Lairn once the fix to it goes live..

I also reorganized it by "proc slot" so you can easilly see what stack with what.

-----------

Now updated with the new Lairn info.

zezashetan

Frothing Vengeance does not exsist! This is on Test but never went live.

I am Zezashetan Warder, because I will not survive without my pet and in return my pet does not survive without me. We are one! Therefore I will share his name, and he will share mine!

Zezashetan Warder of Zek

Rarrum

You're right.. never did make it in.  I'd updated the list very shortly after the expansion came out with the list we knew at that time.  I'll remove that.

Also, once that next expansion is shoved do... err.. launches... if they even add new procs, if someone wants to post them here I'll add those then.

Humlaine

good job on the list there rarrum...you really need to come back to EQ!

zezashetan

Does Anyone know if the Spirit of Earth off of the Earth-Emblazoned Leather Tunic has any stacking issues?

I am Zezashetan Warder, because I will not survive without my pet and in return my pet does not survive without me. We are one! Therefore I will share his name, and he will share mine!

Zezashetan Warder of Zek