Started by Iskandar, October 20, 2005, 05:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dancolen

No focus = 6100? unbuffed.
Servant of Chaos = 6900~ unbuffed
Spire Servant = 14000~ unbuffed???

Just wondering if its typo.

Dummkopf

I think Servant of Chaos might have more hp than previously thought. I dont have that focus so i cannot check it out and i certainly wont waste valuable dkp on getting an item i dont need anyway.

The hp figure for Spire Servant however seems to be correct, fully raid buffed my pet has around 16.5 to 17k hp as far as i can see from healing figures.

Dancolen

Thats just... insane....

They finally made him a tank.
Suprised the mages and necros arent in uproar yet.
Hmm, maybe theyll go down the line of focuses and even it out more, giving each an upgrade to bring them in line instead of :
+100
+150
+220
+290
+350
+500
+7500

Which is a rough example, not correct, of what we have now.

hakaaba

Quote~14000
are you kidding?

Nope, sevant of chaos was ~6800 as of two days ago

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Dummkopf

I could have used the wrong method of course, after all my pet is only around 17k raidbuffed and should be a tad higher for 14k unbuffed. So i would really appreciate if someone else could test it out, there should be a lot of beastlords with that focus now.

Dancolen

800 from toys?
800 from epic?
1800 convict
680 wunshi
440 BBB
?   what else give hp to pet?

would think about 18.5 for a 14 unbuffed

Dummkopf

No toys on a raid pet, symbol/10 instead of conviction and 1000 from epic. Just noted a few numbers today with healing instead of letting it get killed by a Nexus Scion, 11% hp healed was 1940 hp without epic clicky, would be roughly 17.6k, another heal shortly after was 41% or 7194 hp which would be roughly 17.5k.

Anyway, i would like to hear some numbers from other beastlords, but it seems a lot didnt even thing about the belt and prefer to keep vish belt instead.

Dancolen

Just wanted to check..

All should be within 1% of pet's max hp.  Multiple tests to confirm.  /shrug..

70 pet

MoDarkness focus = 6000hp unbuffed(within 60hp)
Unfocused = 5642 unbuffed(within 56hp)

68 pet
MoDarkness focus = 5642 unbuffed(within 56hp)
Unfocused = 5318 unbuffed(within 53hp)

64 pet
MoDarkness focus = 4750 unbuffed(within 47hp)
Unfocused = 4055(within 40hp)

62 pet
MoDarkness focus = 3850(within 38hp)
Unfocused = 3850(within 38hp)

Those are just my findings /shrug.
This was used with the healing method as well.

64 pet seems to have issue with its max hit not being focused by many focuses.  Chaos and Darkness being two.
68 and 70 pet have the super regen bonus innately, they do not seem to gain anything from focus for the regen.  Though they benefit from HP and max hit bonuses from focuses still.

62 pet did not have its regen focused by Darkness, Im guessing Darkness doesnt work on a 62 pet.
I did not test max hits this time, and did not test the 62 pet last time.

64 pet had its regen and hp focused, but not its max hit(from earlier testing)

Iskandar

Aye, some of the focii don't seem to work on the lower level pets... I'm omitting them from the Focused list since there's no effect on them (I'm guessing a base Arag is below 59 since MoDK has a lower limit of 59.... but I don't know for certain on that).

Thanks for all the updates folks! Got the chart updated a bit  :-)

And 14k for Spire Servant? Holy Hossenfeffer!! :-o  I really gotta start pushing my officers to start raiding DoDH :-D
Wildcaller Iskandar Darkpaw --  80 Beastlord, Cohort Chalybeius, Cazic Thule

"Didn't ya hear? That which doesn't kill you makes ya stronger. So suck it up, OK?" ~C.C.
"That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger. That which does kill me I will hunt down after I respawn." ~D.H.

hokarz

Got the range item from Bertox in PoTime last night and the max hit with 70 pet focused with MoE was 102. Didn't check the bash /shrug. Are our pet focuses still being tweaked?
Savage Lord Hokarz

Essant

Would like some second opinions on Spire Servant post PoR release .. unfortunately, I just got the foci when it was released, but initial reports of unbuffed pets ~14K now seem to be invalid.
Elder Essant Le'Fur
70 Vah Shir Beastlord of the Rathe
Brotherhood of the Spider
My Stuff!

Dummkopf

Last night on an easy mission (Samples of Corruption) i noticed that a normal replenish companion healed around 51% on a buffed warder, thats 8960 damage healed. That is of course not accurate and i dont really have time at the moment to parse it out again but it doesnt seem to be changed with PoR release.

Essant

Hmm .. theres no reason to think that as long as you cast the pet with Spire Servant worn, the pet wont change if you for some reason equip another pet foci afterwards .. like Symbol of Ancient Summoning to shrink it is there?  And no .. I only had the belt equipped at the time (several times) so that cant be it.

He's died a couple times to exploding zombies now when I've tested without pet rune on.
Elder Essant Le'Fur
70 Vah Shir Beastlord of the Rathe
Brotherhood of the Spider
My Stuff!

Tastian

Changing pet focus after the fact won't have an impact.  The focus is checked at time of summon, a table check is made, the pet receives the assorted benefits and is then set with those stats as far as I recall.

Also, one thing a lot of people seem to continually miss is that the pets max hit isn't what is changed with the pet focus abilities.  The pet has their damage range adjusted such that a lot of hits often change their value.  Some overlap depending on what focus you move to/from and the pets max hit is the most important since that is the most common for a pet to hit for, but just looking at max hit isn't the only factor when determining how much dmg the pet focus effect added.

hakaaba

But is it not by far the biggest factor in the absolute dps increase?

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))