Main Menu

Run the collection relay.

Started by Pojodan, March 05, 2004, 02:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tytallia

The Grey - Got it from the first mob I ever killed there, was a nasty fight too left me and wander with less then 5% hps and mana.

The Deep - Zoned in and group was camping the front waiting for repops. Asked if I could loot one if it dropped in exchange for warder DPS and buffs. Spent about 20 minutes total time there before one dropped.

Maiden's Eye - Top this LoL Went there with friends around 52. I was main looter and got 2 of these and *destroyed* them!!! Got a third one couple days later and friend ooc'd "Anyone know what this is for?" OMG I felt pretty dumb when someone said for bl epic, I thought the drops I needed were from Akheva Ruins. Took another 3 days to get a 4th one to drop. We were there for the Kitty Shield drop which we finally got after that 4th drop. About 2 weeks total to get 2 Gems and the Blackflame drop.

That was all pre-PoP era so it was a little harder with no 61+ buffs/spells or friends to help.

horgurce

The grey was worst for me. copper medal took bout an hour...gems about 2....padding 10 min...and the @#@4 grey took 6 days...almost gave it up...
ok who pulled vox....rezz plz