Main Menu

Tim Deep images

Started by Deaddragoxo, January 03, 2004, 07:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaddragoxo

i heard that they can be solo pulled? Is this with or w/o FD? Also if they can be solo pulled can a person just take their time one by one?

shimruel

Since this is the portion of the quest that if failed (or messed up in any way) will cause you to have to start all over, I'd recommend not trying to use any shortcuts here.

Just get 10-15 friends and mow them down...  Overkill is recommended for this part of the epic.

P.S.  I pulled them all single when I got my epic.  It's been a while, but I was at least 63.  Also, one is a higher /con than the others.  I may have just gotten lucky and pulled that one before trying a lower /con next to it.

P.S.S.  And... If I remember right, they didn't all spawn at the same time.  It seemed like they popped over time.  I may be wrong on this one though.

Juvaris

When I did it I had Me (46 bst), 65 shammy, 65 monk, 65 ranger, 65 cleric, and 65 SK.

We didnt try to harmony pull or paci pull the imagesor FD pull but we ended up with 2 at a time with the monk pullin.  they wernt really all that hard.

Id imagine if you could solo pull them you could solo them easially.
Juvaris Razorclaw
70th Season Beastlord
Bertox

Zikkar

have heard that as long as they are green to the one who is pulling they should come single.
Zikkar
Firiona Vie
Feral Lord of Infernal Destiny

Klav

i think believe they are green to anyone.
they are dark blue to lvl 65.
i have always believed in bringing over kill(2 groups is good) groups for this part due to the fact that if someone fails this-they would have to start over.
i believe if you pull the images right as they spawn (they dont spawn all at once i think) you can pull them without agroing the rest.
"You of all people should understand what I am trying to accomplish here. You too know what it feels like to be cast aside; you've only dealt with the pain a few years-I've dealt with it for a millenia...Seeing you people everyday on this perfect little world He created for you is a constant reminder that my kind came first; your kind was most revered. And while you know forgiveness; we only know regret.

The lesson must be taught. All are accountable."-Bartleby

Salebi

I just did this for the first time a few days ago. Had a 65 monk (me), 65 druid, 63 bst, and the bst we did it for was early 50's and he stood aside for the most part. I heard that the images spawned staggered, but they spawned ALL at once. I also had to do some FD splitting in order to get singles every time. They are all dark blue to a lvl 65. That being said, the fight was cake, just take an FD puller with you if you don't have many people available.

Zikkar

right guess they would be dark blue now to 65 after they changed what would be dark blue to a 65 and what wouldnt.
Zikkar
Firiona Vie
Feral Lord of Infernal Destiny

Mahes

They can be solo pulled at 65 with Sha's.

I'm not sure the timer, but when I did this alone I actually died once, ran back from PoK, and proceeded to finish killing them before they despawned.

On a side note, one of the raptors runs near there and the images will kill it.  It's a very wise idea to save that image for last.  :P  He was damaged and I slowed...insta summon to 4 images beating on me.

Reaking

In a word overkill.  Best way to do this without worry.  I had 12 friends, two balanced groups, hardest part was getting to the isle.  I had a 65 bard clear the raptors, and kite any that popped to keep em out of trouble, I had a 65 chanter pull the mobs solo, got 5 solo, and hardest image came with 5 pull.  Mobs were shredded, and shards picked up ported out, waited for FG scout.  Make sure you can kill the mobs, starting over from here would suck.
[65 Feral Lord] Reaking (Troll)
Innoruuk
Formerly Yanks Annaed
57th Champion

Munie

QuoteSince this is the portion of the quest that if failed (or messed up in any way) will cause you to have to start all over, I'd recommend not trying to use any shortcuts here.

If failed yes but messed up maybe not. I had 2 groups with me ... i cant even remember who all was there but there were 2 65 chanters 2 clerics and a grab bag of other classes there. I did the  turn in and we killed the first guy. When the others popped someone was standing too close to the hut where the images spawn and all of them came at once. You can imagine the lunacy that happened after that. We couldnt mezz them, but did manage to kill 2 of them, which I looted imediately. Once everyone confirmed it was a wipe I figured F it.... guess I'll have to start over.  15 mins or so later we start getting back and they are still up !!11!1!. We loot up buff up and pull them... got 2 since the puller couldnt tell which was the lvl 55. We kicked ass and took names. So if you hurry up after a wipe you can still pull it off.
Munie Grip
56 Vah Shir Beastlord
Inspect Me

Official Just Say No To Yantis Club.

Deaddragoxo

ya figure if the cleric doesnt camp i can always FD and rez Dead

Feersom

How many you need to bring really depends on the level of the players.
I had 1 full grp of over 60's when i did mine and it was overkill.
At a later time when i helped a fellow bst it was me 65, other bst 53, ranger 62, cleric 63.
I pulled and always got singles, in fact if i remember correctly if your fast enough there will only be 1 image up at a time.
Feral Lord Feersom Feline - 70 - Beastlord - Antonius Bayle
High Priest Exorcist - 67 - Cleric - Antonius Bayle
Sherpa - 66 - Magician - Antonius Bayle

Ryion

I know the images can be single pulled by a person of 63.  We had a 63rd enchanter pull the images when our guild did this fight the first time. So far we have done this fight 3 times and really only had a problem when a couple of bards decided to run by and ended up agroing the mob just after the coin got turned in.

We were left standing there wondering what happend when all of a sudden he went from full health to gone.  Apperently one of the Bards decided kill him.  Unfortunalty this spawned the images and we were not ready for them.  It was a total wipe out.

We regrouped, ran back, and our guild leader, a 64th level Beastlord, proceeded to single pull them. We were able to kill all 6 images and get it the items turned into the scout before he despawned.

Masric

I did this yesterday and a 65 Druid was able to pull each image solo. Harmony of Nature would not work at all so he just used ensnare one at a time.

Zorthar

I single pulled at 61 with my magician, and this was on 2 standing directly on top of each other.