Main Menu

Could not find EJ Spirit

Started by rastekh, October 06, 2004, 07:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rastekh

Hi there

I handed my coin to scout, but then I could not find the spirit of rage although I heard him (the guide at the homepage does not mention the loc of the spirit). Anyways, I finally figured out where he should spawn, but now there is a barbarian femal standing there who does not respond to hails. Any idea what I should do? I noticed that there is a Vah Shir female in Stonebrunt as well and the scout there is never up. What do these NPCs represent?

Thanks

NoxCruor

I've heard rumors left and right about where this guy supposedly spawns after turn-in.  My suggestion?  Stay by the Field of Bone zone line.  I *think* he may actually spawn down at the bottom of the cliff, then just wander up it until he gets to be near the zone in.

A friend of mine ended up searching for him by the steps, but only ended up bringing a VERY impressive train of leaches, mosquito's, flowers, and apes.  So I don't suggest heading that way.

If push comes to shove, bring a druid/ranger with you.  That's what I ended up doing, and my wife tracked it over near the FoB zone line.  Almost lost the mob too because of some idiots who thought it was just some new "uber gm mob".

Hope this helps, good luck.
Khillarri
Dark Beastlord Outcast of Shar Vahl
Sworn Protector of the Nox`Cruor Clan
~Hidden within the night, we follow our Prey.  Surrounded by the darkness we seek our retribution.  Over the centuries, you came for us and sought our destruction after learning the truth.  Now, we come for you and seek your death after centuries of torture.~  Orionus Nox`Cruor

xaratul

theres some ruins nearby the scout and the fob zone. i always found him (or him me) around there.

Dakat

from where scout spawns, he always spawns in the ruins. Its either the first or second one, not exactly sure. It always spawns in the ruin and never wanders.  It does not come after you till you get close. However he has a very very large agro radius.

On map here, FoB zone line, you have a line going North to South, thats the ledge leading to the below section. You can just follow the line to the first 2 huts and he will agro to you.

Eatbugs

Dakat, posting a direct image link to one of the EQatlas maps eats Muse's bandwidth every time someone opens the thread without providing him any income.  Link to the page, or host your own map.  :roll:
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Dark

The Spirit of Rage spawns in the ruined buildings nearest the Field of Bone Zoneline, right next to Lativ. No matter what Lativ /cons to you, he will not attack you at all.