Main Menu

The easyest way

Started by sizan, January 30, 2005, 10:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sizan

Hi ,
im new in this forum and so sorry if i make any mistakes.i do the bst epic 1 atm and just wanted to know what the hardest part of it is.i got already 2 totems.if u can please write it back in german but englisch i understand also  :-P
thx ;) sizan

Hereki

Apologies for no German :(.

No part of the beastlord epic is really hard.

Of the spirits, the Permafrost one is probably the hardest, closely followed by the LFay wolf (because of the blinding), and the Swamp of No Hope crocodile (spin stun).

The Fungus Grove final fight is possibly the hardest of all.  Perhaps.

Personally, I found collecting the Copper Medal of War can be either extremely easy, or very slow; and the 2 Gems of the Void are the hardest without help.

sizan

hiyas got another question.preferred in german againe ;)
is the part in the grey to do without an rouge? is it very hard or must i look for something special?

Hereki

You have to collect a stone in the Grey.  It can be done solo at 55 without much trouble, easily at 60.  A rogue is not needed.

None of the beastlord epic needs a rogue, and a rogue is no more useful than, for example, a magician.

Essant

I think he's is talking about the traps.  A rogue is not needed for these.  The mobs that drop the acylia you need are spawned from traps on top of some of the rocks in The Grey, these are triggered simply by running over the top of them.  This is important.  Most of the mobs that you see running around The Grey naturally will not drop the acrylia, only the trap mobs.   A common mistake is to think that the a shimmering rockfiends will drop the pieces, and they will not.
Elder Essant Le'Fur
70 Vah Shir Beastlord of the Rathe
Brotherhood of the Spider
My Stuff!

Merescata

QuoteA common mistake is to think that the a shimmering rockfiends will drop the pieces, and they will not.

You can believe what you want, BUT I did loot mine from a shimmering.  I never thought I had to get a screenshot since I was so excited to see it finally drop.  Of course, noone else has seen it, but I do not lie.
Merescata
75 Vah Shir BST
Tribunal
Clan McEye

Hereki

I am sure that I have seen the ore drop from a shimmering.  It is possible that it will only drop from the trap shimmerings, and there are a lot in the Grey that don't come from traps.  I spent far too long in there camping nameds around the temple, and getting shards.