Main Menu

scouts

Started by picanic, July 31, 2005, 03:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

picanic

i know that the scouts will respawn 24 hours after they are killed or someone dose the turnin but if they spawn and noone kills or dose turning is there a time limit then they despawn on their own? and if they do what is the time fram?

thanks
Picanic

JillieMT

I believe someone posted elsewhere that they remain for 30 minutes.
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Dakat

After someone has done a successful turn in of the Totem to a Scout, the Scout despawns. 1 to 3 days later that Scout will spawn again.  That Scout will not depawn until someone starts the quest again.  If the scout is not up it is because someone has either just done the quest and the scout has not spawned yet or someone has killed the Scout.

Narivya

Hi im having a problem, i killed the bear in permafrost and lost internet right after i got the totem, now i have the totem i have to turn into the scout but cant find the scout, isnt it the same one in the beginning that u turn the coin into, and do i just have to wait till he respawns?

Nusa

My memory says scouts respawn in 36 hours (and are NOT up after a patch). That was a LONG time ago, so use the usual shaker of salt.

If you have the totem but couldnt turn it in, you need to wait until the scout is up again. You have to turn in the coin again to get the turnin version of the scout (if anyone else is in the zone, be nice and warn em). Hand the totem in to be wrapped and you're good to go.

Narivya

ok well now i cant find the 2nd scout, scout jaromin, in permafrost. any ideas?

rdahl

After zoning into PF you head down the hallway and make a left.  At this point you see a ladder to go up on the left and a pile of boulders on the right.  The scout is hiding behind the pile of boulders.
Blacknose Crackedfang 71st season of The Nameless