Main Menu

Got my EPIC!!!

Started by mojo892, August 26, 2005, 11:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mojo892

:-D :-D

Well I was going to do the final fight 2 days ago.  I logged out an alt near the twilight zone so I can check when the scout is up.  When my alt got on sure enough there was the scout, so I went back to my beastlord.  However, there weren't enough people in my guild to help immediately.  About 2-3 hours later enough people had logged in to try it out.  Had 7 people total, me(55 bst), 60nec,62clr, and 3, lvl 70s and a 69.  not sure which were which of the last 4, but there was a shaman, a warrior, a cleric and a mage.  So we all got to fungus grove and I showed them where the guy would spawn and told them to stay in that area while I went to spawn the scout.  However, when I got to twilight area scout wsa no longer up.  I felt pretty bad that I brought them all there only to not have the scout up.  So I figured I had some waiting to do. 

Last night, really late, I was going to take my alt out of fungus grove to get something out of the bank.  When for whatever reason i hit the track button half way through the zone, and I saw the scout up.  It was no where near the twilight zone, but instead just west of the mushroom huts hiding in some giant mushrooms.  So I knew I wouldn't be able to try it last night since there werent' enough people on, but today I went in with a group of 5.  Me, still 55, and the 3 lvl70's and the 69.  We cleared out the monsters that were next to the giant mushrooms, and they ran back to mushroom huts and gave me the all clear.  Then I handed in my seal and I ran back to them.  The fight went really smooth.  I had my pet killing his pet, while we were all focusing on Draz.  The warrior had no problem at all tanking, and I think only required one heal from 70% to 100%.  I had to give my pet several heals during the fight however.  When it got to 13% it started running, but then the mage 1 shotted him.  Thanked the group, got the head and combined the box.  Ran out to nexus and tried to go to PoK, but it wasn't working.  I thought I had disconnected, but I heard chatter so I went to bazaar.  Tried to zone out from there too, but found the PoK had crashed.  So I ran to SH, through PC, into shadeweaver's thickt all the way to Shar Vhal, thats how excited i was to finish.  Turned it in and got my shiny new epic!!! Thanks all the battle cry and others on prexus that helped me to finish!!!!!!

Tannyon

Congrats; know you must be very happy!  :-D

Tiroon

Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

JillieMT

Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Bodegah

Nekokirei

GRATZ Bode!

btw, i think  everytime a beast gets their 1.0, PoK is supposed to crash--samething happened to me.  we wizzy ported back to PoK, I noticed some odd lag but just thought it was a busy night in PoK, made it to Shar Vahl stone, kept clicking and getting nowhere and then boom boom out went the lights.
Predator Nekokirei
An Officer and
Feral Lady to
Prophets of War -- Stromm

Jatrulak

Congratz to you sir  :-D

Essant

Elder Essant Le'Fur
70 Vah Shir Beastlord of the Rathe
Brotherhood of the Spider
My Stuff!

Tardar

Congratulations bro, very well done!

Kanan

Grats sir.. rode on cloud 9 for a few days after I got mine :)
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar