Main Menu

TD question

Started by Jotahn, February 22, 2004, 10:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jotahn

Hi everyone,

Well... I've killed 5 of the 6 spirits so far, and hope to have the 6th down soonish. My question though, is:

When I hand in the 6 totems in the container back to Dumul after having defeated the 6 spirits, does it trigger the spawn of the scout in TD? Or is he a non triggered timed spawn like the other scouts?

I just want to work that one out before I hand in, because if it is triggered, I'd like to make sure I have a force ready to go immediately to run to TD before I do the hand in. Otherwise I won't worry.

Thanks in advance! This epic has certainly been a ton of fun so far and it's so nice that someone in a small fun guild can actually acheive it :)

Jotahn
57th Beastlord
Drinal

Lizsolo

If I understand the question properly, the answer would be "Not Triggered".
:)
Lizsolo - Barbie Beastlord and her dog Poochie
Rodcet Nife

Tastian

Yeah he's just another timed spawn like the other scouts were.  You can leave someone there to check on them or use a druid or something.  He's very close to the succor point.

Apawsia

The scouts are still moderately camped here on Xegony. Yesterday when I was camping TD scout, a tracker logged on and moved out since he just got his TD scout before me. Then 2 min later, another tracker logged on checking if scout is camped.

Jotahn

Thanks for the info everyone. Appreciate it! :)