Main Menu

FG Fight with a Low Level Beastlord

Started by Zorthar, January 07, 2004, 12:31:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorthar

I was wondering how I would go across doing the final fight with the Bane claws being on a level 30 beastlord (me).  How resistant is Draz.  And about how many nukers should I get, I plan to bring overkill, but I have heard he pretty resistant to spells.  If he isnt that resistant I can see it being an easy fight just like the rest of the epic.

Just 2 more fights, TD and FG, and 3 more drops, Gems of the Void and that darn Acrylia Ore /shakefist.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Feersom

Didnt seem particularly resistant to spells when i did it, mage and druid nukes landed ,even cleric nukes landed fine . We were mostly above 60 except the druid about lev 54.
Dont expect ur bst to able to land anything as hes only lev 30.
As for numbers a single group should be able to handle it fine, you might want a single melee just to keep aggro, doesnt hit particularly hard, didnt need a single heal throughout the whole fight :p ( lev 62 at the time )

Just for extra info, pets cant hurt draz and arrows cant either even if they are magic.
Feral Lord Feersom Feline - 70 - Beastlord - Antonius Bayle
High Priest Exorcist - 67 - Cleric - Antonius Bayle
Sherpa - 66 - Magician - Antonius Bayle

Zorthar

Thank you, it seems this part is as easy as the rest, I will still try not to underestimate it as that could turn out bad.

So far the hardest part has been trying to get that dern acrylia ore, been there about 5hours or so and no drop, heck I even got a lucid Shard from the stonegrabbers before I got the ore.  I will try again some tommorow =p or later tonight, and then its off to ME for Gems Which I am hoping is a much less tedious camp

Zorthar

Woot, thank god, got the acrylia ore, now for the Gems of the Void or call on my guild to do the TD fight.