Main Menu

Spawn spots

Started by Zeeon, January 16, 2004, 07:49:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeeon

Hia.
Just wana say thet i think this board is grate it has helpt me allot :)
Well i hawe started my Epic so far i got Ferrot/spider   Lfay/Wolf   Stonebrunt/ Thing :)
I hawe ben reading the Epic guid but cant see where the Bear in Permafrost spawns is it a long way from the scout ???
The same with the monkey in Emerald Jungel.......
So it would be grate if any one know and could post here.
Zeeon 52 Bst

Masric

I setup my group in the Kings room and he spawned on top of us. Make sure you clear out the goblins and Ice Giants before turn in. As for  the Monkey he spawns in a ruined building down and far right from where the scout is. He has a pretty big agro range. I pulled him to the zone and took him out.

Zeeon

Zeeon 52 Bst

Apawsia

The bear spawns in the pit where you drop down on the way to Vox. Friends cleared to the pit while I ran back to trigger, spawned and aggroed on my friends while I run back. When I got to the first door to ice giants, I got summoned to the bear pit, so becareful if you choose to trigger and move in. Might get into trouble if it's the healer who got summoned first.

As for the EJ ape, he spawns in the ruins right outside the FoB zone. A bit away from scout but really not that far.

Mindlet

I had a mage help me with the perma one. Cleared into the bear pit while I remained at the zone. I handed in bear spawned he cohed me.

Dorrogtr T`A

h00xed ahn fawnixx eniwun?