Main Menu

Plane of Time question

Started by Ukator Iceblood, June 08, 2004, 10:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ukator Iceblood

Do guilds have to rotate PoTime nowadays? I have read that Time will be fully instanced soon, and just wondered how it was now.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Dummkopf

At the moment it is neither a normal zone nor a real instanced zone. You have to rotate since only one raid at a time can be raiding in potime, but each raid (its not keyed to guilds) has its own "instance" wich keeps track how far you have progressed during your clearing and what repops at what time. The only thing that is "shared" for all instances is the loot repop for phase1 as far as i know.

Ukator Iceblood

Ah, so with level 70 and a few more months, rather than have a VT type rotation each guild will get their own instance. Good change from my view.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Gospodar

They are making PoT fully instanced? Thought they are just clearing the instance once guild was done with it and was empty... Making it fully instanced would seem like a wee bit overgenerous considering how much it would speed up the entire gearing up system....
Gospodar the Defender of the Ages

Erollisi Marr - Divine Grace

Choppin

they can just slap lockouttimers on certain kills, waste of ressources imo but heh
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Dummkopf

First step is indeed that they close down empty instances, not fully instancing. But they work on a full instancing system. Since im in the only european guild that can do time here it wouldnt change anything for us (except prolly 2 instances for one guild), but i can see how that might be different on servers with more time guilds.