Main Menu

OoW warder spells

Started by Yingoku, June 27, 2004, 10:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yingoku

You guys notice the built in spirit of relic  buff the warder will cast upon summon on those following 2 OoW beastlord pets?

Well anyways,

I wonder, would that mean we can use hobble of spirit if they are stackable?

-Yingoku

a_moss_snake_001

QuoteI wonder, would that mean we can use hobble of spirit if they are stackable?

They don't stack but Hobble will overwrite Rellic (just not vice-versa which is annoying as hell).

Hmm, all we need now is for the L69 pet to haste and IoS itself and we'll have a pet that is actually pretty efficient and useful.

God I hope they make Rellic and Hobble stack sometime. There really is no reason why they shouldnt (its a tiny duration 50% procced snare! hardly game breaking).

Bengali

I don't understand.  I don't see anything about the pet auto-buffing itself with anything.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

psycattik

If you want your pet to snare and still use Rellic, just give your pet a serrated bone dirk. I carry a bunch of them at all times with me. The pet will proc engulfing darkness and still proc rellic.

psycattik

Dumpty

It doesn't, I have no clue where he got that idea.  On the lucy/alla spell lists there is still seperate pet summon and proc buff spells.
Dumpty <Old Continent>
Wildblood of Xev

Volsykat

What I like more is the fact that it looks to me like the OoW pet spells summon with Time focus as part of their inherent nature?
Volsykat Litterbox
66th Feral Lord of Solusek Ro
Sun Clan of Warriors

Tastian

No, the spells just list what will focus them.  However, DPoC doesn't show up for any of our pets that it focuses.  If you check mage pets you'll see where stein or GoDS or SoAS or whatever focuses what.  Lots of focus effects that do effect the pet don't show up either, so I don't totally get it.  However, no the pet won't be summoned as though it was focused with Time focus already.

Bengali

They are just exact copies of Sprit of Arag and Spirit of Sorsha right now.  The proc buff is an exact copy of Spirit of Rellic.  All the spells are subject to change, but these three are obviously placeholders.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"