Main Menu

DoD parse from angish

Started by Xennova, September 21, 2005, 11:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xennova

While clearing angish last night ihave use new DoD spell on mostly all mobs they are yellow red all
i have pet flury 1 pet critical 5 no focus effect
i was late at raid i arrive just after Keldovan the Harrier

1800dam,2017,2768,1763,2473,On ture(42second 3922),2222,2549,2155,1900,2230,1844,2456,Warden 23777dam 6min 56 i was really oom and was casting pretty much it each time i had enough mana and ihad to heal a lot during that encounter  highest damage done was rogue with 150k)

well here it is must go to work

Kanan

xenn.. coupla things:

1) was this all the pet's hits in total, or the hits that you were able to see?

2) punctuation.. dear god.. please use it.. makes my brain hurt deciphering those ><
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Xennova

Bah im french and had to head back to work so i have just shoot what i had without ponctuation.  Pet was always near me so im pretty sure i have not miss hit as all those were when pet was having 18second....(i have ditch thee 13 second fight).

I was casting right after engage call and im pretty fast so i was right next to the mob most of time (from what i have see) pet was disapearing when mob was around 20% we have low dps in the guild we only have 2 rogue 2 wizard so mob are kind of staying up a long time. 

If i would not have loose so much mana during Warden fight i am pretty sure i would have be leading the raid dps wise. (but i will not give you thee reason would be a spoiler, i already have said too much  :wink: )