Main Menu

Savage Platinum Fist drop

Started by Gatito, April 19, 2004, 05:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastian

"also i dont mean to hijack the thread but my guild just killed fennin last night for the first time  and we just killed RZ solo for the first time last week. i know he's the easiest of the 4 elem gods"

I'm pretty sure "easiest of the 4 elem gods" refers to fennin hehe.  Sol ro is very easy if you do it right or just over power the encounter.  Very fast to get to, no adds, definetly a quick target compared to some other PoP encounters.

Noxdowne Draggout

Last night in Norrath.......

"Is Noxdowne on?"

" Yeah I am doing a LDoN"

"Get your ass to PoF!"

"No I am in a LDoN and I am not leaving my group like that"

" NOW NOW NOW your fists are rotting"

"omw  :P  ''

Equipped my set 5 mins later and made it back 50% of the way through the adventure.

Woot.

Dysz

yes, i was referring to fennin.  sol ro i have never actually been present for, but our guild has done him 2 or 3 times, so the majority of our people are flagged.  we actually killed sol ro solo before RZ, every time we had killed RZ until recently was with rest in peace, malkor's guild (thanks ;)), and then we pull a fennin kill off on a monday night.  i never thought we'd muster the forces for fennin on a strange weekday night, but we pulled it out.

grats noxdowne, sounds like your luck finally came through :)
Mark these words: One day this chalk outline will circle this city.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=472464">http://pinkfloyd49.tripod.com/sig.txt>

Ukator Iceblood

Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Whraith

Grats!

Finaly got my fists after over 100 hours in field one (farming saps so was twofold).  Dead middle of trial 5 in god and I see "Congratulations Whraith on her fists" im like huh, im not in fire nor did I get them.  Aparently a group farming saps in there got a pair on the named, sooo I died ran in looted and got my pet fist.  Ended up being a very good night for me as I got the Ex range mask also that drops off the trash in the trial.

Expert Artisan Whraith <Decade> and good old Fred the warder.
70 Vah Shir Beastlord of the Nameless

RabidMonkey

Pet aa's effect the proc'd pets??
Lokchut
65 Sexah Beast.
The Tribunal

Tastian

Gatito

Got my SPFs at last and I'm loving them!
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=220421>Gatito Vicioso
67 Beastlord of Prexus
Alliance of the Griffin

Noxdowne Draggout

Gratz man !

It is pretty cool when you see 3-4 sets going on at once for the first time.

Nox

Tenany-Xegony

hehe i had 2 names spawn for me and on the second name it droped ( first name droped that damn caster range)

Ukator Iceblood

Nice night for me, got fire flagged then on my first named ever in PoFire, the steed one, got the fists:)
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Incite

Got mine on Sunday.  Ranger called in /gu that a named was up in field1 so I ran over for the heck of it.  Got there, we have me, my cleric, the ranger, the ranger's cleric, a necro and a rogue.

Doh!  No tank.  No tank in sight either.

Fek it, pull and I'll tank (bear in mind I have less than 6k HP buffed and ~1130 AC).

We pull, I hit disc, clerics start to spam heals ... well at one point I was at 2% health.  Heh.  Necro lifeburns at ~25% and we win.  

Fists drop!  I was shocked the ranger was gutted (he wants the FT3 belt).

Run off and help a guildie's twink cleric through PoJ trials.  

Ranger calls named up again.  Run back.  Me, ranger, 2 clerics, ranger and rogue.  

I'll tank him again!

Smooth fight second time despite no lifeburn.  

Fists drop.

Ranger cries.

I say "dang they're lore".  

No beasties on in guild apart from me ... I randomly sent tells to /who all 65 beast people until I found someone fire flagged.  I would have been gutted if the 2nd set had rotted.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=993776">http://www.border.plus.com/images/Incite1.jpg">

No bounce, no play.

Stingite

I'm getting sick of this camp real quick.  Who would we have to go to petition to get the drop rate increased?  When I hear of people camping this for 100 hours . . . somethign has to be wrong IMHO.  I'm on my 15-20th hour myself . . . I think this camp may kill me.  And, ACK . . . the exp in field one is awful.  Hate to be so negative, but . . . gah. Frustrating camp.

negrismorte

Quote from: StingiteI'm getting sick of this camp real quick.  Who would we have to go to petition to get the drop rate increased?  When I hear of people camping this for 100 hours . . . somethign has to be wrong IMHO.  I'm on my 15-20th hour myself . . . I think this camp may kill me.  And, ACK . . . the exp in field one is awful.  Hate to be so negative, but . . . gah. Frustrating camp.

Exp was pretty good when I was camping it at 63.  However, I never did get it while I was camping - a guildie logged me in and looted them while they were there.