Main Menu

Elemental Beast Loot

Started by Deiadrox, May 22, 2004, 05:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deiadrox

I'm just about to be elemental flagged, and I in guild chat im seeing nice loot dropping all over the eles with single groups.  I haven't seen any good beast items drop tho, I'm just wondering what items are out there and where the best place a beast can group in the elementals is.

Deia

Deiadrox

that is what i am looking for =)  
Thanks a lot!

Ukator Iceblood

Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Deiadrox

Woot scratch one off the list...  I got the Ball of Golem Clay today!  I lost on the first roll to a mage(yeah i know they have a fuggen golem illusion aa, he was an ass)  
On to the mask in earth, although I can't convice anyone to go into the caves =(

Tenany-Xegony

So the Improved Healing 4 item is in teh caves in PoE?

Choppin

Yes the improved healing IV mask drops in the caves,

I am not sure if single groups ever go there, requirement would be that tantisala jaggedtooth (sp) is not up and you need a rogue to pick the door to the caves.

Anyways if you gonna progress to PoTime I am sure you will do Arbitor in PoE often enough to have a mask drop from a named in cave that gets killed on the way.
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Bengali

You don't need a rogue to open the caves.  Tantisala drops multiple keys each time it is killed.   I don't think single groups go there very often though.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"