Main Menu

Heal changes on lucy...

Started by Tastian, September 03, 2004, 08:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastian

This is just lucy and things are, of course, always subject to change.  ATM though group infusion is now a new heal...

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spellhistory.html?id=4875&source=Test

and our omens heal has been boosted up as well.

Oneiromancer

Holy...that's amazing!  I hope the paladins don't cry foul for us getting an AE spell though..."us" not including me since I still probably won't ever get it but you know...

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Razimir

HAHA! I want to see Pallies reaction about this change!  :lol:

-raz

janabell

hehe its just a group heal becuse thay havent chaned it form teh group buff im sure it will be changed to single target
Janabell 75 Beast Lord
Guild Member of Iratus Lepus

Tastian

Yeah I think it's pretty obvious this is meant to be our single target heal just like rangers got.  As always this is just showing on test and on lucy, so anything can happen.

Razimir

New heal would be a lot more usefull than grp IoS imo.

-Raz

Snowkittie-Tunare

Good thing I kept my Jelki rune in bank... though I take it the group IOS spell that are scribed on your spellbook will automatically change into new heal if it goes live?

Beerig-FV

I got Tureptan spirit scribed, I sure hope it will be changed in the spellbook or refunded somehow if not... would hate to see the trouble I went through to get the spell go to waste...

Dummkopf

That is indeed a sweet change, hope it goes live that way (well, not as ae of course).

Aneya

I'm a black sheep/cat of the group. I prefer group ios over a minor upgrade heal but would use either. It would have been cooler if they gave us a heal over time perhaps 600 or 800 over 4 ticks. That way we wouldn't be copy cating the ranger spell.

Before people cry foul that this heals more than ranger one, note that HoT generaly do heal more and they can't be extended by Healing adept and healing gift, iirc. They do get extended by SCR though.

At this point though I personaly would rather keep group ios and tougth it out till I get the oow heal.
EQ Aneya 70 Beastlord Tarew Marr
EQ2 Evalin Swashbuckler Mistmoore

Tastian

Yes, if this goes live the scribed spell will just change.

The issue with the GoD heal is it's not just that heal and that spell though.  Without the GoD heal our omens heal is based off CB and well behind.  Atm with changes to GoD heal and omens heal it's actually ok(ish) atm.  Obviously not everyone will be happy with this change, but it's one lots have had issue with for awhile and one that even got a spot on the top 10 list.

janabell

Quote from: AneyaI'm a black sheep/cat of the group. I prefer group ios over a minor upgrade heal but would use either. It would have been cooler if they gave us a heal over time perhaps 600 or 800 over 4 ticks. That way we wouldn't be copy cating the ranger spell.

Before people cry foul that this heals more than ranger one, note that HoT generaly do heal more and they can't be extended by Healing adept and healing gift, iirc. They do get extended by SCR though.

At this point though I personaly would rather keep group ios and tougth it out till I get the oow heal.

well considering teh beast Shaman HOT is only 630  a tick thats a bit over the top i would say more like 300 a tick would be in line i think that apllies get a 320 HOT
Janabell 75 Beast Lord
Guild Member of Iratus Lepus

Eatbugs

If this goes live, I suspect I'll actually try to get it.  I've seen no point at all in getting group IoS.

Good news.  :)
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Aneya

I mean 600 total spread over 4 ticks IE 150 per tick.
EQ Aneya 70 Beastlord Tarew Marr
EQ2 Evalin Swashbuckler Mistmoore

Siodan

group heal is just SUPER!!! I'd have it permanately memed all the time and it would end up being one of my most cast spells next to nukes and Fero, i loved the group IoS but this is even better... it has one flaw tho..it will NEVER go to live :(  Way too many people will gripe and stuff over us getting a group heal...a single target heal..well the ranges might just make a fuss as this is the same as thie sylvan light, but that just take being worth it as a relacement for group IoS and throws if in the trash.   Basicly Group heal MUCH MUCH better than Group Ios, but Group IoS better than a minor single target heal.   Now the Lucy data should get tweeked, 195 mana for a 525 group heal is quite a bit over powerd (just playing devels advocate)  atleast up the mana cost towards like 215-220 or even drop the heal (ewww ewww can't belive i typed that) to like 490 or (gaging here) less than cloroplast.   even a group heal for less than cloro would be much better use than our present heals or what i can imagion our new spells would be.
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa