Main Menu

Perfection of Spirit Nerf to Top Ten

Started by Gnarlena, September 15, 2004, 12:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastian

Looking at your stats do you just log in once and then leave it up and refresh from time to time?  Reason I ask is it looks like you average about 8 hours per log in lol.  I know sometimes I log in and there's 0 new posts in every section I check so I just log back out.  The numbers you see for me are with zero idle time.  The second my last reply is submitted I'm logged back out.

Hereki

Yes, I run a web browser on a lap top, and just log in once.  The html on eqlive seems to be configured to autorefresh every few minutes, so I only actually log out when the laptop decides to sleep.

So ignore the time, just the number of posts and page reads are "real" :).

Gourgeous George

I have to say, one of the things I enjoy most of all when I am at work is ready these boards and in particular, the correspondence and views held here on what is happening with our Class.

If it were not for people such as yourself, Tastian and the guys on EQBeastlord.com we would be in a far worse situation than now. At least from what I see, SOE get a realistic outlook of what Bst are thinking via mediums/correspondents, which is more than can be said for many Class scream boards.

The only thing I have to add though, which is "WHO SAID THEY DON'T HAVE TO PULL ANYMORE NOW THEY GIVEN UP THERE BARD!". You know who you are!!! <snicker>. I find the best part of groups can sometimes be pulling with Bst slow. The defense disc combined with a pet who will sacrifice itself to allow you to get back to group when ambushed is awesome fun.
Gourge
67 Feral Lord of Undivided Faith
Drinal

"Please note, no pets or cute fluffy animals were killed or injured during the filming of this picture. That all took place after the cameras stopped rolling."

Jzath

*chuckles*  I said it about pulling.  I am loving the fact that I am no longer expected to pull.  I pulled about 210 out of 215 ldons.  I love that I no longer have to constantly hit the following keys and I mean CONSTANTLY, 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4.  (Yes, I know I could have programed them, but then it would have hindered my ability to do crowd control since I rarely had a chanter in my group)

BAH!  This is a beastlord forum.  Fact is I love to see the contructive feedback here.  The classes are always in a state of flux.  It is good to see Sony at least TRYING to listen.  It good to see folks here putting in their thoughts and preferences and not seeing flamewars.  Is Sony perfect?  Are the suggestions here perfect?  Nope.  But by staying involved it is better that what it would have been.
Jzath, beastlord
70 bloodmoons
FV server
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1215044