Beastlord epic now has +1 cold damage instead of +2 cold damage

Festering malady has been chagned to...

1:     Increase Disease Counter by 18
2:    Decrease Hitpoints by 110 per tick

Mana:    250
Duration:    9 ticks
Casting time: 3 seconds

Oneiromancer

Nice!  That looks much better...now I just need level 70 and a Glowing Muramite Rune.  :P

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Tastian

It's better, but still not what the spell should be imo.  This is a level 70 spell and although the cast time and duration are where they should be the actual damage per tick is still lower than it should be imo.  I'll update more as I get them, but I hope this is just the first of many changes we'll see.

Eatbugs

Festering Malady could still use an upgrade from that, but better than before.

As for the epic change, I half expected an adjustment, what with all the monk bitching about the ratio on ours compared to theirs.  If that's as far as they're going with it, I won't complain.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

kurlin

will this affect all epic or post patch epics
Wildcaller Kurlin <Forged Souls> 69 Feral Lord of The 7th Hammer

Moffett

Festering Maladay now is what Plague should be at 65.

Tastian

It's a retroactive change on the epic.

And yeah moff that's exactly what I'm trying to explain to them atm.  I've given them a ton of data and am trying to explain it so hopefully it'll happen.  The majority of changes (casting time, duration) are fixed, now we just need the damage on this now beastlord dot bumped up to be what it should be at level 70.

Tarsq

Another change on test (if it aint a bug) is you can invis without losing your pet.
Tarsq of Test

Kitvear

Now the invis is worth drooling over :)

Pet surving invis is the best solution imho.

Though a having a zonewide announcement that so and so has murdered so and so's pet  might have solved the problem too.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=706403

Kitvear 66  Beastlord
Vearlis 67  Chanter
Zebuxoruk

Tastian

Nah it's not a bug I reported this a bit ago that the change would be hitting test soon.  I had actually heard it was on test yet or tried it out.  Nice to see it there though I know a lot of people will be very happy with this.

Qwawn

QuoteBeastlord epic now has +1 cold damage instead of +2 cold damage

And the nerf bat SWIIIIIIINNGS!
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=808107">
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/djtx2/Q2.gif" width="501" height="132">

Sharrien

Quote from: Qwawn
QuoteBeastlord epic now has +1 cold damage instead of +2 cold damage

And the nerf bat SWIIIIIIINNGS!

Just a love-tap, we can live with it.  Far more important is finding out if they have fixed the stacking issues the epic clicky has with our other pet procs.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Ukator Iceblood

Does anyone ever use plague? Only time I break it out is in VT for those insanely long fights. Can't imagine FM being too much different.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Oneiromancer

Well, except that FM is 9 ticks now...at 110 per tick that's 990 damage, 4 points less than SV...not including the initial DD of SV.  So...it's not as damaging as SV, but it's much less aggro.  However, at 250 mana, FM is 110 mana less than SV, which is nice.  I'd be much more likely to use it in a group than SV, although I agree it's pretty weak for a level 70 spell.  We'll just see how things change...

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Gospodar

But ya gotta find uber disease focus for it.... discordant poison works just fine on all our poison dots which makes it much more friendly, sacrificing another slot just for another dot focus will be horrible....
Gospodar the Defender of the Ages

Erollisi Marr - Divine Grace