Main Menu

Cap on high end gear mods?

Started by Sempai, October 19, 2004, 05:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sempai

Anyone know the caps on the following gear mods?

Combat Effects
Strikethrough
Stun Resist
Avoidance
Accuracy

I am having a hard time tracking these down. As an example, i thought that Avoidance capped at 35 like spell shield and shielding, but that does not seem to be the case so I thought I should check on all of these.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

Grymlok

From what I'm aware everything except avoidance has been nailed down at 35.

The Berserker: Foecussed

Sempai

From a magelo profile I saw, it looked to me like Avoidance was helping AC as high as 95 points of Avoidance (all they had on). Now, this assumes that Magelo has the formula correct, but they are usually pretty good about that stuff.

It still makes me wonder what the Avoidance cap is.
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

Choppin

Where did Combat Effects get nailed down ? checked steelwarrior but found nothing
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Mingo

Accuracy, Avoidance and Combat effects caps have not been hit yet.  Im sure they exist, but I know rogues have many parses with up to 90 something accuracy and still recieve the bonus and I know that avoidance is still not capped at anything below 70.  Its possible that 70 is the cap, but I doubt it.

Ttony

A beastlord in my guild ,/wave Jataan checked his logs with gear upgrade and parsed some by making gear changes and came to the conclusion that the cap on avoidance is around 75. More testing should be done to find out if this is a hard cap or soft cap but he said the benefits slowed or stopped at 75.
Ttony Ttiger
70 Vah Shir Beastlord
Raeign Foraeist
65 Froglok Cleric
Pyin Tupanger
57 Half Elf druid

cougerofeq

If you get to the 75 avoidance how much will it help?  will you be 75% better at avoiding incoming hits?

Aeshmal

The general consensus is that 10 Avoidance equates to 2.5% of incoming melee missing that would otherwise have hit you.