Main Menu

Cudgel of Watchful Dragorn

Started by Urim, November 22, 2004, 06:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urim

Ok, picked up this toy last night as i was the only guilded beastlord on and even though i probably wont use it much i didnt want to see it go to waste. So i equip this thing expecting it to be a big pole seeing as how its 2hb and what do i see when i do this? A pole smaller then SoTA, boy the laughter that erupted, here i am using 2 hands to swing around a tiny stick ... how depressing. They could have at least made it look cool since it's not going to be used by many because 2hb sucks for us. :cry:
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Sempai

Remember, it is not the size of the stick ...  :P

Seriously, it is a bad graphic and will probably never see the light of day from my bags again.
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

Ogee

I thought it was good dps even though our 2hb blows ?

Urim

I did a 5:15min fight shortly after getting it on Slavedriver in Noble's Causeway. Had the back of the mob for the entire fight. Had raid buffs except for haste which i had to use Celerity for. Went full on burn using Frenzy of Spirit, Bestial Frenzy, and Bestial Alignment 2 (BF and BA used back to back since they dont stack) and Turepta Blood every time it wore off with nukes pretty much when they popped and i barely broke 300dps. Seems a bit low to me considering the day before i was parsing my 1 handers during an exp group and was averaging around 260-270 it seemed without trying to burn.

But then again, this is only 1 fight and the 1handers were during an exp session so things aren't all equal so a comparison can't be 100% accurate, just a bit depressing.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Sempai

Well, it really depends what you have for 1 handers to know whether this is useful or not to you. For me with my setup, it would be a definite reduction in dps. Now, if it had a fire proc instead of a cold proc, then I would use it against cold resist mobs. However, it doesn't so it will always be behind my shinai which has a cold proc too.
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells