Main Menu

Magelo down ?

Started by Akinlore, April 21, 2006, 11:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akinlore

Does anyone know if Magelo is down ?

I have been trying to get to the website for the last couple of days and eahc time I get nothing, just says "This page is unavailable", and also get nothing whenever I click on peoples magelo profiles.

They doing and update or maintenance ?

Would appreciate any info anyone has, just wanted to make a couple of updates on my char.
God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things, right now I am so far behind I will never die.
Feral Lord Akinlore - 70 - Beastlord - Cazic Thule

Maylian

I have been having the same problems as well as a few people in my guild. Have tried accessing the site from 3 different PC's to no avail.

Sariss Bloodscale

There's a newspost on Magelo.com

QuoteSunday April 23, 2006
Magelo unreachable for a number of people
[User]
We've been made aware by many people that Magelo is currently unreachable. The fact that you can read this means that this issue does not affect you - but the ones affected by it can't reach the site to be able to read this. I hope the ones also posting on other forums can spread the news that we are aware of this issue and looking into the cause.

Of course, depending on *what* is actually currently happening, the solution may come swiftly, or take a little while longer. Basically, it comes down to the fact that some DNS's are somehow no longer properly linking to the Magelo site and instead return a warning message that the site cannot be found.

This is a serious issue and we hope to provide you with a good solution as soon as we can. Apologies in the mean time.

Skanda

QuoteUpdate: It turns out this is not a DNS issue, but rather seems to be (or even better: have been) an issue with one or more routers at IP-Max.net. We've already received messages from people saying the issue has been resolved for them, so I am guessing this issue - which is apparently not within our reach - is mostly fixed by now, if it hasn't been fixed completely yet.

Akinlore

Thx for the replies guys & gals

Managed to log in the other day, so all sorted now  :-)
God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things, right now I am so far behind I will never die.
Feral Lord Akinlore - 70 - Beastlord - Cazic Thule