Main Menu

Taking a Leave for a Bit

Started by Blarp, March 31, 2007, 06:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blarp

heya beastlords

There is alot going on in my life right now this Deployment this never ending 15 months of hell and counting to this day. i have Probs in my life,  witch i rather not talk about here, i just wanted to tell a few people i know use this site good bye for now i'll be back in a few months after this deployment is over and i know where i am at in RL I hope you all get this REP thing worked out and i hope T Returns hes a grate person and helped us a lot.  i know many  of you will be glad i will be off the site for a bit  but for them all i have to say is i'm sorry.   there s a grate deal we can all learn  from each other and even tho some one may of rubbed you the wrong way dont mean they cant help you in some way in game or in real life.  Any ways Bood by for now  see you all in a few months.

Spc Whitney, Johnathan M.

Khauruk

Quote from: Blarp on March 31, 2007, 06:21:52 PM
i know many  of you will be glad i will be off the site for a bit  but for them all i have to say is i'm sorry.

If you've rubbed people wrong, I'd say they're dumb or very touchy.  Their loss /shrug.  Get your stuff sorted out bro...the game will be here for a while yet.  Best of luck over there.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Jaeren

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)
[26 Dread Knight] Draeven (Kojani)

JillieMT

Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Tiroon

I hope everything sorts itself out to the better for you and sooner rather than later.

Take care and see you again in a while. :-)
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

Kitathia

*hugs* Blarp and stay safe in Afganistan. I'm sorry they keep extending your deployment - that is the Army for ya. I was hoping you would be home with your family by now :x

Talk to you when you get home - don't forget to /duck

KitKat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious

maxawesome

Be careful over there. You have our collective support, and our gratitude for putting yourself in harm's way.

-Cyberian

dainfrol

Take care Blarp, hope to see you at the home front when we are both there again.
WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)