Main Menu

To those that didn't do 1.0, but are doing 1.5

Started by Saab, February 02, 2005, 12:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saab

Good Day guys anf gals,

I have never been much of a questor, and therefore, never did the 1.0. I see the alt walk thurs etc, have any of you readers here conmpleted the 1.5, ( that hadn't done the 1.0 ) ? And if so, were there any additional issues, etc?...or should I just do the 1.0 to garuntee success?

I would prefer to do it as quickly, and as solo , as possible.

lulabye

at 70 you should be able to EASILY solo 1.0 all the way through.  I did, I had a cleric come for assistance on the final fight, and even that wasn't needed.  1.0 is an easy quest, you should be able to pull all of the images solo with slow, truely, an easy quest 1.0 style.

Saab

Hey...

I wanted to bump this..well...  because I have always had better until now... I am in a anguish guild, so 2.0 is within reach. And I sttill havent done 1.0, etc...

I wans hoping someone that had done the 1.5 workaround could comment..

Can someone confirm that the part 0 works, allowing me to bypass the 1.0? or should I just do the 1.0? too?

Thanks

Oiingo

Part zero works.  Do it and be happy -- it's really quite easy, and you don't have to wait for the scouts to be up.
Predator Oiingo Boiingo (80 beasty) of <Triality> on Maelin Starpyre

hakaaba

but you know you want the 1.0 title! go feralkin heh

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Dreead

Quote from: hakaaba on August 21, 2005, 04:24:49 PM
but you know you want the 1.0 title! go feralkin heh
I have the feralkin title, and i never got epic 1.0. Got it either when i completed the pre quest for 1.5 or when i finished it. Don't really remember.

Saab

update...  success!  I am working on 1.5 now!  Yay!