Main Menu

Question about the drogmor fight

Started by Schazaam, March 13, 2005, 08:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schazaam

I had read the drogmor spawned in front of the castle in gulf of gunthak where there were 2 lone drogmors.  I killed everything around, in front, in, everywhere, but never did see just 2 loan drogmors.  I saw spawn points with 3, 4, and 1, but not just 2.  I'm not even sure I'm in the right spot lol.  Does anyone have a loc where this one spawns at?  Even after clearing the spot I was in for a few hours I didn't see anything so that's why I'm having my doubts.  Any help would be great and thanks : )

Nusa

You aren't looking for two drogmars. The phrase you probably read someplace was "two lone drogmars", meaning two spawn spots of a lone(=single) drogmar. Or that's what it should have said....I know some people spell badly.

Of course, when I did it last September, I simply killed EVERY drogmar in the entire area until one popped to the far left of the stairs. Kept me busy, and I only had a few minutes downtime before respawns. I've also seen one spawned to the far right of the stairs since then.

Schazaam

Thank you very much Nusa   :-D  I was getting worried I was in the wrong spot, so glad I know I'm in the right place now and not wasting my time.   Now if I could just get the guy to spawn that would be great.   :-)

Schazaam

Went back to this spot yesterday morning and had the drogmor spawn in the far left spot from the stairs after clearing the entire area only once.  Fairly easy fight, just kited him around after going toe to toe wasn't working out for me.   

Kitathia

Took me clearing the drogs infront of the castle 3 times before he popped. He spawned to the left as well. Tough lil critter..

( I boxed a 68 cleric here - just cause I really didn't know what to expect - having a shaman/druid/ceric with you sure helps make the kill faster.)
Kit Kat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious

Lennyan

Just did this fight last night.  Invised up, ran to the castle, and sure enough...he was there. Left of the steps, and all alone.  I cast and buffed my pet and waited till 80% mana. Pulled with slow and it stuck. Sicced Fluffy on him and he proceeded to beat my warder like a red-headed step-kid.  He was down to 25 % and had to use my pet LOH on him and charged in to help.  This lizard hits HARD!  Dropped me to 30% and he was still at 70%.  Dropped a couple DOTS on him, turned pet agro off and started kiting.  Thank goodness hes not very fast, but if I got too far away he would begin to mash my pet again.  I had to heal pet several times and it becam obvious that if I continuesthis way, I would OOM before droggie was dead.  Had to let my pet die and ran like a druid.  Turned out to be a much tougher fight than I had anticipated, but finally dropped him after about 10 minutes of DOT/Nuke kiting.  I had around 8200 HPs and he munched through em in a hurry.  Don't underestimate this guy.

Morriss
70 BST CT Server