Main Menu

Erana Farrell

Started by Warrl, June 05, 2005, 03:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warrl

has anyone else been having problems finding Erana up. seems everytime I go into RCoD s/he is never up and I have never seen s/he up. any info would be appreciated.
Warrl Loreweaver
70 Feral Lord
CT Praxium

Nusa

She's up for two hours, then despawns for two hours, ad infinitum. She also despawns after you do the turnin to spawn the epic fight, resetting the timing of the 4-hour cycle. This means even after you win the fight, you'll have to wait for her to spawn again before you can have her wrap your totem. The wrapping step does not despawn her.

If you sit there and watch for over 2 hours, I guarantee you'll see her at some point. You should have some idea of what her timing is before you ask a raid to form for your fight.

Warrl

thanks was what I did yesterday and no sooner than did I post she spawned LOL.
Warrl Loreweaver
70 Feral Lord
CT Praxium

Naynon Doomgrowler

The problem with finding Erana Farrell up is that you can kinda control her respawn ... Yes, she stays up for 2hrs, BUT! if you turn in the cloak she will despawn 2mins later ( exactly, I timed it ).  What this means is that she will respawn 2hrs later, thus resetting her spawn / despawn cycle. 
Basically after 1hour DDA and Pets will despawn.  If you do do this just check to see how is in zone first and then /OOC ... what your about to do.  This is a poor tactic that should only be used as a last resort to try and set Erana's spawn time to a time better suited to fit your guilds raid times.

Naynon Doomgrowler
68 Beastlord of Luclin