Main Menu

Savage Blessing Strike

Started by Spennce DI, November 06, 2005, 02:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spennce DI

can it crit? just got my 1.5 last night! yay! havent had a chance to use it yet.

Spennce DI

doh! :( i thought it was both a self buff and a pet buff like leapard :( guess it is pet only.

noslen

How many people did you have on your raid for the last guy.. and is it true can you pet pull Griplan in DS? 
70 Beastlord
Lord Noslen

Bristlebane Server

hakaaba

No because he  is impossibly difficult until you kill the adds

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Nusa

It's true that you can pet-pull him, but you can't kill him unless you kill the most of the adds first. And he autopulls when you pull any add, so a strong tank needs to offtank him while the adds get killed. Pretty slow going with one time-geared group, fairly easy with two.

(With the original implementation, back when I did it for myself, the fight was different. At that time it was possible to single out the Girplan and do the whole thing with 3 people...the difficulty wasn't linked to the adds. Chests were broken then too..I never got any chests for my epic. Plusses and minuses of doing things in the first days of the expansion.)

noslen

Quote from: Nusa on November 15, 2005, 08:03:58 AM
It's true that you can pet-pull him, but you can't kill him unless you kill the most of the adds first. And he autopulls when you pull any add, so a strong tank needs to offtank him while the adds get killed. Pretty slow going with one time-geared group, fairly easy with two.

(With the original implementation, back when I did it for myself, the fight was different. At that time it was possible to single out the Girplan and do the whole thing with 3 people...the difficulty wasn't linked to the adds. Chests were broken then too..I never got any chests for my epic. Plusses and minuses of doing things in the first days of the expansion.)

Thanks for the info... So really the Idea is to pet pull girplan.. My boxed 70 war shouldnt have probs tanking him 12k buffed..   then kill the adds and finish off girplan..  Sounds like easy stuff hehe  :-D
70 Beastlord
Lord Noslen

Bristlebane Server