Main Menu

Upcoming Final Fight

Started by Jennen, January 16, 2006, 09:12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennen

Hey ya Beasties
New to the forum and first post here. I am Jennen Strattelit 68 Beastlord on The Tribunal. My guild has scheduled my final fight in RCoD for Friday Jan 20th. WIll let you all know how it goes (fingers crossed). AFter reading up on some of the posts, the BST final fight seems to be a tough one. We have actually done all of the classes 1.5 epics save for Beastie and Zerker. Hopefully we wont have too much a problem with this one. Will keep you posted.

Jennen Strattelit Beastlord of the 68th season
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1233077

Seeinya Strattelit Druid of the 70th season
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1175273

Animist

Good luck on the fight  :-)

1.5 is a cool weapon and you won't regret doing it hehe.
70 Beastlord Animist
65 Warrior Hamk
Great Adventure Partizan
Druzzil Ro
The web based Beastlords DPS Calculator Thanks to Coprolith the Plumber for all his work!

Zuukum

Jennan,

I notice your fight is tonight.  You have a time in mind?  I too am on the tribunal, and have tried this fight 3 times now.  Only got close on one attempt.  I would like to come along and assist and see how your try goes, and pick up any tactical information I can in the process.  Each time I tried, was a different version, and the fight had changed in some way shape or form.  It's hard (as you probably know) to get enough folks to come out and try it, unless your in a large guild.  Mine is a smaller guild, and I try to drag along as many friends as I can for each attempt.  So far, no luck, and gettin close to a year now for needing only the DDA.

Anyhow....let me know here if you get on before tongiht, what time you are thinkin.  I might drop in and say hi  :-)

-me
" border="0

Jennen

Hi there Zuukum,
Well raid night ran out of time as we did Mage, Ranger, Enchanter and Palladin fights. Will be rescheduled soon. Zuukum I sent you a in game mail =)
See ya'll soon hopefully with a new beater =))
Jennen

Dancolen

IMO Wizard 1.5 is 10x harder than Bst, you shouldnt have problems if you do Wizzy ok :)
Girplan Guardian is insane.  Course we havent tried wizzy in months tho.

We've did every 1.5 but Ber/Wiz/Mag
Just good splitter or lotsa tanks and healers.
Druids/Shamans use RGC on clerics.